The 7 vows - 2

We reached the apartment by the end of the day as our friends left us teasing in all possible ways.

I dint find Nisha much talking the usual way, breaking the cold I asked her on the way to the lift,             " Nisha, are you happy."

"Shall we take steps, instead of lift?" She said with a low voice.

"Are you serious? 10 floors?" I asked to confirm as it is the top floor of the apartment as Nisha liked to stay close to sky and stars, we choose the top floor.

" You said you will walk even in the hardest path me." She said winking her eye and little smile.

"I even said I will not let you take any pain in life." I winked back.

"By this time we would have been in 3rd floor." Nisha pulled my hand to take the stair case.

"If that is the case then let me take the pleasure of carrying you till the top floor." saying I stopped Nisha and took her in both of my hands.

It was tough to carry a girl but looking into her eyes all the pain vanished.

"Probably my father carried me the same way, when I was born. But he will never accept you Aj, and I cannot accept him as well unless he accepts you." Nisha said.

"Nisha, we will definitely find a way to convince them" I said with my eyes all locked with her's.

"Aj, you have done enough for me, and at this moment I am your wife. I don't want to see my husband on the first day of our marriage think all this." She said getting down as I haven't noticed that we reached 10th floor.

She took my hands and kissed them as we reached the top floor and handed over me the keys to open.

I walked to the door and was baffled to see the whole apartment filled with lights and flowers. I was startled to see the whole arrangements as she guided me to walk in the direction of flowers on the floor.

The front room was illuminated with lights and as I walked inside bed room was filled with candles, I walked towards kitchen and found it arranged perfectly and opened washroom and found the bath tub was filled with rose petals. I finally moved to balcony where the flowers ended and a bed laid down with red bed sheet and pillows.

I don't think there could be anything more exciting than this in my life and that is the reason Nisha did not allow me the previous day to visit her.

I loved the surprise and quickly hugged her for such a pleasant surprise as a hug can only replace the pain she has taken to all the previous day. She wrapped me tight not even allowing a little air between us.

I kissed her on her fore head and thanked her for the surprise.

I was about to move to close the door while she grasped my hand and said "Are you going to end this with hug".

A girl taking initiative is the most sensual thing and usually guys go on to their knees when it comes to things like this.

I somehow gathered a little courage and said " I am going to close the door as I want to confine our Romance to ourselves." and winked.

"I have travelled with you enough and even taken the seven vows as well let me also come along with you." She said holding my hand close and we both walked towards the door.

I was feeling everything romantic at that moment and even her touch was mystic. She raised her hand to lock the door and I held it as we both locked it together.

I was standing exactly behind her as the fragrance of roses added the extra effort in pulling me into the magic.

The girl whom I use to hug casually now seemed very tough, I couldn't control my breathe, as my heart started to pound a million times per minute.

With little courage and lots of romance I moved her hair from her neck with fingers touching the soft skin and planted a kiss on her shoulder.

I slowly moved to her ear and with my lips touching her ear I whispered "I love you."

I could feel her shiver and hugged her from behind to make her feel comfortable.

After few minutes she whispered "First night is confined to bed room not in this flood lighted front room.

I smiled and walked to the kitchen to find something in the fridge.

"So on the first night you want to drink anything other than milk?" she asked with a smile on her face which is like cool breeze touching face with zero velocity.

I walked inside the bedroom, sat down on the bed and started staring at the candles arranged perfectly to illuminate the room and while the windows are wide opened with the waving curtains adding the extra romance to the room.

While I was still watching the whole room like a lost kid, I found Nisha walking inside the room with a glass of Milk. She wore a light red saree leaving her curly hair and ravishing beauty unleashed on me.

She came and sat beside me and this is the first time I am feeling the whole scenario different. I was sitting beside her and even very closely right but I never had this feeling.

Milk saying she extended her hand and I could see dazzling red bangles. I took glass from her hand while the cold breeze now blew away the candles. With a little moon light I could see Nisha's face.

The balcony attached to it pulled my attention. I took hold of Nisha's hand and we both walked to the balcony

We both sat on the mattress placed in the balcony and started looking at the moon. I kept my hand around her waist and pulled her to sit in my lap. She started to look at me with eyes filled with love "I love you" she said.

"I love you too" I replied whispering in her ears and our cheeks rubbing.

I slowly engulfed her in my arms and kissed her on her cheek. Moving slowly with my lips till touching her cheeks I kissed her on her lips very slowly. This is the best feeling I ever had in my life I kept kissing her and my hands now are going even more tightly. She ran her hand into my hair which drove me even crazier.

I made her slowly lay down on bed with my hands still on her back. I went close to her kissing her neck and my hand reached the softness of her waist. I pressed her love handles and her shout of my name is different.

Nisha unbuttoned my shirt, probably the first step she has taken today and kissed me on my lips hugging me very tight and I can feel her fingers dug into my bare body.

Slowly we wrapped each other inside the blanket. I kept kissing her lips and feeling her smoothness. I kissed her shoulder while she was lost in me. In a couple of minutes she was on me kissing me the same way as I did.

"No copying Mrs. Aj" I said biting her ear.

"No talking Mr. Aj" saying she repeated the same biting my ear even more romantically which marked the beginning of love, lasted with kisses and shouting names repeatedly.

It started to drizzle in the mid night and I found Nisha sleeping like a small kid on me. I kissed her on forehead and took her into my arms wrapping in the red bed sheet I walked her inside the bed room. I slowly placed her on the bed and while I was going back to close the door she caught my hand and said, "You loved me from the moment when I know the meaning of love and today you taught me the meaning of making love. I love you in all ways and always Aj"

I kissed her hand and started to move to close the balcony door.

"What if I ask you for some more lessons Mr. Aj?" She shouted

I closed the door and walked close her, while she was giggling "Lets start it from first" saying I jumped on to bed and started to kiss and tickle her the same time.

A good laugh of her on the first day of the marriage marked the day a memorable one for me but I never expected there would be a day I will cry even harder than I laughed today.