Continual Of Chapter 41.

Start from the beginning

I can’t remember the last time we laid like this in comfortable silence. I love this feeling, I really do. “ you have to go baby ” he groans “ I know I don’t want you to leave too. I can’t wait to call you my husband. ”

“ I love you baby. ”

“ I love you too. ”  he kisses me again. Kisses my stomach. “ I’ll see you tomorrow love don’t be late. ” I giggle. “ you are the one who better be there on time. Baby please don’t drink? ” he chuckles. He’s about to say something when someone holds the door handle and knocks. “ I won’t drink baby I promise. ” he opens the door and leaves. Sims, Preston and all my cousins get in holding bottles of champagne. They join me in bed and scream excited that tomorrow I’m getting married. They offer me a glass of non alcoholic champagne, play music dancing.  The moms and aunts join us and it turns out to be a party for all of us in the bedroom. They share with me how happy they are that I’m finally marrying mbuso, what I mean to them and a whole of things.

Tears are shared too as I tell them how grateful I am for each and everyone of them. They drink up until aunt lwethu tells them to stop, they will drink again after the wedding. They understand, leave my room but Sims stays behind and sleeps with me. “ I knew this day will come for one of us. I knew that one day we will be happy and get the love we deserve. ” she says slurring.

“ we are going to be sister in-laws I can’t wait. ” I say excited. She giggles like someone is tickling her. “ who would have thought, that we would fall for brothers? ” she says.

She is right cause never in a million years have I ever thought that We would fall for brothers or even get married to the same family. I hope bonga will one day propose to her. “ I’m glad though that I’m marrying into a lovely family. Imagine if his mother didn’t like me and hate me? ”

“ I’m scared that she might not like me. ” she says sadly.. I look at her and see that it bothers her. “ did she say something to you? ”

She shakes her no looking at me. “ no she hasn’t but I have two kids with different baby daddies and bonga doesn’t have any kids. What if she wants him to be with someone who doesn’t have kids? ”. I take her hand “ she’s a nice woman sis and she knows you. She knows that you are a great mom to your kids, we don’t know if bonga has said something to her about you guys but you will cross that bridge when you get there. I think bonga did tell you he lost his kids so I don’t think she can judge you for that.. ”

“ yeah you are right. I hope what we have with bonga will grow into something big. I look up to you guys you know. You and mbuso are an inspiration and you have been through a lot but everyday your relationship gets stronger and stronger. Mbuso loves you luh and you are the only woman he sees no one else. He worships the ground you walk in and will do anything to make you happy and that makes me happy cause I know you will always be safe and protected. You remember when I said that there is something different about mbuso that he is not the man I first met. He is not intense like before? ”

I hated that when she said it but I never told her. “ yeah I remember. ” she drinks again straight from the bottle then looks at me. “ he wasn’t intense like before because I think he finally found love, you changed him luh. He isn’t as scary as he was before because when he is with you he is a completely different person. You tamed mbuso and I’m not saying this because I think I know him no sis. I’m saying this because as we were helping outside he has this aura of don’t talk to me, I don’t smile and I’m very scary ” she says imitating mbuso’s voice and I laugh. “ but when he is with you he is easily approachable, smiles, laughs and talks a lot something he doesn’t do when you are not there, ok maybe with his brothers I don’t know but you get what I mean. ” I do.