"She looks like a devil." Aeriin answered, raising her pistol to the succubus.

"Taraka, this is Anikke Stargazer. You won't be able to beat her. Please, just yield and walk away." Darcel warned.

"If you chose to fight me, I'll make Darcel attack you instead." Ani added.

Taraka growled. "You will not use my friend against me beast! I do not care for your blood! You'll die like anyone else!"

"You think your blood can compare with mine!?" Ani growled.

"I'll tear you apart!" Taraka growled. "Then I'll make you my play thing!"

"I'm afraid I'm not about to become your sex slave."

"Oh, but your body is so durable! I could be as rough as I wanted and you'd never break!" Taraka dashed forward slashing her claws. Darcel went to grab her companion, but she was knocked away by the succubus's wings, crashing into Aeriin where they both tumbled across the ground, smashing into shelving. Ani on the other hand, back flipped out the doorway, only to do the splits to drop out of the way of another swing. She used her upper body strength to kick her legs up in the air, kicking Taraka in the face before back flipping back onto her feet.

"And flexible!? You'll be the perfect prize!" Taraka smiled a sinister grin. Her teeth were however, not that of a demons. In fact they looked human.

Humans saw Taraka and ran away in fear, as they could see her for what she really was. Darcel flew out of the building, carrying Aeriin in her arms. Aeriin fired shot after shot into Taraka's back, causing her to spin around to face them, only to have Ani wrap her arms around the succubus's midsection before bending backwards, slamming it's head into the ground like a professional wrestler.

Taraka groaned against the pavement and Ani stood up like nothing happened. "Yield Devil's Spawn." Ani ordered.

Taraka picked herself up, blood dripping from the bullet holes in her back. "We share something in common then don't we?" A wicked grin crossed her lips. "Vampires and Succubi have always been compared to the Devil's children, so why not indulge in your sins?"

"I have no interest in falling deeper into darkness." Ani told her.

"Is it for that human up there?" Taraka asked as she looked up at Aeriin and Darcel.

"Yes." Ani admitted. "I'll keep my hands clean as long as I can be with her."

"That's noble of you. Have you told her that?"

"My relationship is none of your business." Ani growled.

"My job is to play with the heart strings my fair vampire. So I think I'll kill your friend and make you kneel!" Taraka shot up into the air, straight for Aeriin and Darcel.

"DARCEL! PROTECT AERIIN!" Ani roared.

Just as Taraka's claws were in range, Darcel folded her wings in front of herself, blocking the succubus's attack, and sending sparks flying. Taraka pushed against the wings, and without them flapping, Darcel couldn't slow her descent. Her back slammed into the rock bellow, and Aeriin landed on top of her. Taraka pulled open Darcel's wings, only to be shot point blank in the face by Aeriin.

The succubus stumbled back, her hands on her face as she bellowed in rage. "How DARE you cause harm to my perfect face!" Taraka roared. She was about to reach for Aeriin, but Aeriin's sword severed her hand clean from her body. Then Ani drop kicked the succubus in the side, sending it skidding across the ground. Ani picked herself up and growled.

"How DARE you try and kill my Hunter!" Ani roared.

Taraka picked herself up once again. "Darcel, are you alright?" She called.