9.

Michael's POV

"Michael babe."

"Michael..."

"Mikey..."

"Fine I'll let you sleep a bit more. Ashton will come wake you up later. I'm going off to an interview now." I heard Luke whisper in my ear. I heard him all this time but I was too tired and lazy to move or even make a sound. Just as I thought he left I felt his lips on my cheek. I froze as I tried so hard not too blush. I felt the butterflies run freely around my stomach like it use to when Vanessa was here but it strangely felt....better than hers.

"I think I'm falling deeply in love with you Michael Clifford" Luke said before he went out the door. I waited a few seconds before I bolted up and felt my cheek where he kissed me. I still felt all tingly inside and I couldn't stop smiling. Am I falling in love with Luke? I can't be. No. It's not possible. I will not fall in love with Luke if it's the last thing I do.
____________________________________________________

"Hey Mikey it's on already!" Ashton yelled from the living room. I was in the kitchen washing dishes since there was a pile of them and I couldn't just let it sit there. Being a father comes with responsibilities and now whenever something needs cleaning I automatically do it. I've gotten use to it and it doesn't bother me at all.

"I'm going!" I yelled back closing the faucet and drying my hands with the dish rag. I walked over to the living room and saw Luke on television with an interviewer who really caked her face with makeup. I'm not gonna judge or anything but she seems pretty fake to me.

"So Luke anyone caught you're eye?" The interviewer smirked pumping out her boobs more. Psh definitely not you.

"I thought we were just gonna talk about my music not my love life" Luke sassed back.

"Well the fans want to kn-"

"No, my fans don't care if I have a love life or not. You just want to know if I have one or not so you and your news cast can ruin it. Look I know I've been a dick all this time and I'm sorry for that. I'm sorry to my fans and I'm sorry to everyone. The person I'm in love with now made me see the positive things in life and I'm grateful for that. I care about my fans so I'm going to give them what they want now excuse me but I have to go" Luke stated leaving the room with his bodyguard, Mark.

Woah. Luke is finally taking on responsibilities for his career. I'm so proud of my little marshmallow. Did I really just say that in my mind?.......Gosh I don't think I can stop myself from falling in love with Luke. This is harder than I thought.

"Well....that was something wasn't it?" Ashton said. I nodded my head and started to look around for my baby girl.

"Ash where's Charlotte?" I asked a bit panicking.

"Calm your tits Michael. She's taking a nap in her room."

"Ok okay. Wait.....her room?" I'm so confused right now.

"Yeah. Luke said that you and Charlotte were moving in with him and he even said if I wanted too and I said yes! Isn't this great?!" Ashton gushed. He didn't just go there did he. That little twit. Once he gets home all hell is gonna break lose.

I'm sorry it took so long for me to update. I was in a rush to finish my other book and I was lazy and tired too so yeah. Anyways how are you guys? Good I hope :) ! Umm I'm on spring break at the moment so I'll be updating a lot this week since I won't be going anywhere sadly. Uh I think that's all I needed to tell you oh and thanks so much for all the reads and votes!!! It really means a lot to me :D !!! Love you guys xx