57.

Luke's POV

It's been six months since I've last seen his smile, last seen his beautiful green eyes, last heard his angelic laugh, last seen him.

I miss the time we use to share with each other, having no care in the world. Just making the memories last. Funny how I now call them the past.

I was so stupid. Why'd I let you go? I'm such a stupid stupid coward. I couldn't stick up for myself and that caused for you to unraveled from my grasp. I should of held on tight but I couldn't. I wish I could of though.

I'm sorry isn't enough yet I'm not enough.

I hope one day you can forgive me. Probably not but that little bit of hope keeps me breathing. Little do you know you're still the reason. My only reason.

I can't help but miss you more and more everyday. I need you but do you need me?

-

I decided to turn on the tv for the first time in months since I was in a okay mood. I flicked through the channels until a certain red head caught my attention. I rubbed my eyes not believing of what was right in front of me.

"Michael Clifford has been reported missing for six months and still has not been found.

His daughter Charlotte Clifford, was found on August 28 in London where Harry Styles, soloist, kept them captivated. Charlotte states that she had seen and heard her father being abused by him. She is now in the hands of Ashton Irwin and Calum Hood who claim they are close friends with Michael.

Harry and Michael were last seen in Los Angeles in late Febru-"

Tears fell unexpectedly down my face as I immediately turned off the tv.

Michael is missing.
Michael is hurt.

Harry promised he wouldn't though. He couldn't possibly hurt Michael would he? Harry promised you a lot of things that he didn't fulfill. (italics is his concious)

That's when everything hit me at once.

I was the one who put Michael in this situation.

I hurt him.

Michael is the one thing I wouldn't ever wanna hurt yet I keep doing it over and over again. Why? Why must I put him through so much pain?

Save him.

Save him how? I can't even save myself. I'm so pathetic.

He needs you Luke. Deep down you know he does.

Why would he need a coward like me? I let him go because I was scared. I relied on a promise that I now know has been broken. I didn't want any of this to happen. He was suppose to live happy without me. Sure it would of broke me to pieces knowing I wouldn't be the reason he wakes up in the morning but I would suffer for him. I would do anything for him.

Because you love him.

I do. I really do.

Then go to him if you'd do anything for him. Be his hero.

Be his hero.... My heart flutters just thinking about it. I'll save you Michael Clifford but if I die just know that I'll forever be your hero. I may have wounds and scars that hold me back but you give me strength. You always did.

Calum's POV

The day Michael left his own house. I knew something was wrong. There was something in his eyes that told a different story but I chose to ignore. I didn't bother on stopping him. I let him leave. If I hadn't none of this would of happened.

It's all my fault.

I tried staying strong for Charlotte's sake. She was just a kid. She didn't need all this weight on her shoulders constantly worried about her father. She should be attending school regularly like she should but lately she's been off, distanting herself slowly. It's fucking scaring me because this isn't the Charlotte I know. This isn't the Charlotte Michael raised. She's lost without a sign of direction. She needs her daddy back but I don't know where to start looking for him.

The police said not to get involved but you know what? Fuck the police. Michael means so much to me and the rest of us and you can't do anything to stop us. Maybe you can arrest us and shit but that's not the point here.

What made me even more on the edge was that Michael was pregnant. Niall spilled the news a few days Michael had left. I believed that was the cause of him leaving which made Ashton and I feel a bit better knowing he was scared but now as we know that wasn't the case.

Bryana and Fae were trying their best to make the best out of this situtation. I appreciated their hardwork and thanked god for all the times they made Charlotte laugh and smile because even though she rarely does it anymore she still can count on people to make her smile. Hell they make me smile and laugh but I won't ever admit it to them. At least not now.

Ashton has been recovering for awhile now and was determined on finding Michael. I asked him how in the world would we possibly do that but all he told me was time will come knocking at our door step. I rolled my eyes at his inspirational quote but had a gut feeling that time would indeed come.

Who knew our time would be in a form of a blonde quiffed idiot.

I forgot Niall existed in this book lmao. SORRY MY LIL IRISH MAN YOU TOO SMOL.

Anyways double update because I can't sleep. I hope you liked this chapter. Please comment your thoughts and stuff :) I would love to read on what you think of my shit writing so far.

I believe there's still like maybe five more chapters till this book ends but I'm not 100% sure so yeah just giving estimate.

I'm also not a 100% on the sequel anymore since I changed my ending but if y'all want one then maybe :)

It's 12:12 am!

Make a wish <3

Love you angels