17.

Michael's POV

We finally arrived in Japan and I couldn't wait to get off! Wow I don't think I've ever been anywhere else than Australia so this is very exciting for me. I kept jumping up and down in my seat throughout the flight just thinking of all the things we possibly could do. As soon as we landed I ran out of the plane and gasped at the beautiful sight of Japan.

"Oh my god. This place is amazing! I think I'm gonna cry" I choked out.

"Go ahead. I won't judge" Luke replied in amazement too.

"Luke! Michael! Wait fo-....woah." Calum gasped as he held little sleepy Charlotte in his arms.

"Look Charlotte were here" Calum said softly as he patted her back gently waking her up.

"We in ja-japan?" She asked as she rubbed her eyes. I cooed at my adorable baby girl.

"Yes. Look" Calum said pointing at the city lights of Japan.

"It pweey" she smiled. I grinned and took Charlotte in my arms now. I could tell she was still a bit tired so I patted her back and hummed her a song so she could fall asleep. She squirmed in her sleep and started crying.

"Me don't wanna sleep. Me wanna pway" Charlotte cried. I frowned at seeing my precious baby cry. Luke came over to see what was wrong. Calum and Ashton had already left to go explore without us even though it was night.

"My little cupcake what's wrong?" Luke asked rubbing her back as I bounced up and down a bit with Charlotte.

"Me wanna pway and see ja-ja-japan" Charlotte sniffled.

"You need to get your rest baby" I said as I kissed her head.

"Daddy is right. Your beauty rest is important so go to sleep princess. In the morning we can explore okay?" Luke said as he kissed her cheek.

"Okay pa" Charlotte said. Pa? Oh she's referring to Luke. Aw how cute.

"Goo night daddy and pa I wove you both" she told us as she kissed mine and Luke's cheek. I smiled and replied with "I love you to Charlotte. To the moon and back."

"Forever and always" Luke finished. I smiled at him and swayed Charlotte and I back and forth. Luke and I decided to stay out for a bit to look at the stars for awhile.

"So how's it like being a daddy?" I asked out of nowhere. Luke turned to look at me and grinned.

"It's the best feeling in the world. Just hearing her say "pa" makes my heart flutter." I chuckled and stared at Luke instead of the stars. Luke noticed I was staring at him so he asked "Why are you staring at me for?"

"Because you are much beautiful and brighter than all those stars."

"You're so corny Michael. I love it.....I love you."

"I love you too Luke." Luke and I leaned in and we kissed but this time this kiss meant much more than all the other kisses we shared. Our kissed tasted......special. Our kissed tasted like.....love. I knew I loved Luke but I never knew I would love him this much but I don't regret it at all. I really love him and I don't plan on stopping anytime now.

Short update I'm sorry! I already picked who is gonna play Luke's manger but I'll probably message who tomorrow because I'm so tired and lazy right now. I don't have anymore tests so I'll be updating a lot more :) I love my angels so so much xx be yourself babes