5.

Michael's POV

I had a really great time with Luke and I actually found out so much about him. I also found out Ashton gave Calum his number so they could hang out another time which didn't really surprise me. I hope to see Luke again but I doubt that since he's always busy. Plus why would he hang out with someone like me. Clearly he has better things to do.

Turns out we made enough recording for his video but they just need to edit it and stuff so it'll probably broadcast tomorrow or something. It was fun hanging around him and maybe I developed a few feeling for him but I know it's selfish to fall in love with a celebrity. If I wanted him to be mine I couldn't have him because I mean he is he and I'm just me.

Anyways I'm not in fact gay. Maybe in year 9 I may have kissed this boy and liked it but it was a dare. It didn't mean anything.

It was already morning and I went to wake up Charlotte so I could make breakfast for both of us. I opened her door slightly and peeked in. My little princess was still asleep, drooling all over the pillow. I coed at the sight and took out my phone to take a picture. I smiled and decided to wake her up now.

"Charlotte baby.....wakey wakey" I called softly shaking her.

"Moring daddy" she yawned with a smile.

"Morning princess, do you want pancakes for breakfast?" I asked tucking a strand of hair behind her ear. She nodded her head eagerly as I chuckled. I picked her up and walked towards the kitchen that was a few feet from her room. I set her down on the counter so I can get what we needed for the pancakes. I know we need flour, eggs, and I think milk. I'm not even positive we have all that and that's barely half of the recipe. I looked through all the cabinets and all I found was half a bottle of Nutella...well we should have milk. I think. I opened the fridge and saw that there was milk. It didn't look like milk though. It was all mushy and it smelled terrible. Looks like we have nothing. I don't have any more money since I had to lend some to my boss. Ah fuck! Luke didn't even pay me like he said he would. That fucking basterd. I knew he was too good to be true.

"I'm sorry baby but it looks like we can't make pancakes today" I told her with a sad smile. Her face frowned which broke my heart but once she heard that the mail was outside she brightened up and jumped off the counter to get the mail. I ran after her since I've told her millions of times not to run off like that.

She was trying to reach the mail box but couldn't of course since she's not that big yet. I helped her up and she grabbed the mail. All I had was this envelope from someone. I lead Charlotte back inside and sat on the couch. I don't usually get mail so this is strange. There was handwriting on the front that read,

Thanks for helping me on my music video. I had a blast! I also had a great time on our date ;) I hope to see you around soon Michael and here's a little something that I owe you - Luke x

I smiled and opened to see what was inside. I noticed it was a check and gasped.

25,000!

I've never had so much money in my entire lifetime! Wow I cannot take that money from him. It's nice and all but I just can't take it. Wait, how does he even know where I live? I noticed another note inside and it said,

Your probably thinking 'that's so much money' or 'how do I know where you live' well I have my ways Mr. Clifford ;) oh and no backcies on the money. It's yours to keep. Your welcome and here my digits so text me sometime babe. (Pretend this is Luke's number lol)

That son of a bitch. I felt butterflies swarm around my stomach when I saw the word babe. Maybe I am falling for him and maybe I'm falling way way deep. He seems like the type of guy that'll break your heart but maybe I'm wrong but then again I could be right. I'm just gonna take a break from all my thinking and go get us so damn pancakes. I shouldn't even have these thoughts. Hopefully the pancakes will help.

"Changes of plans Charlotte! We're going to buy pancakes and go shopping!"

Two updates in a row! I'm probably gonna make all my chapters short so I'm sorry but that means more updates! I might make the book long I might not idk it depends but you guys are literally gonna hate me on the ending :( I just know it cause it's not going to be pretty. That's all I'm saying. Anyways bye guys I hope you had a nice Christmas! Love you all too pieces <3

~ edited x