54.

I CAN ADD PHOTOS IN MY CHAPTER DKKWOWKW THAT'S SO COOL

To brighten up your day :)

Michael's POV

"You're seriously gonna buy a my little pony build-a-bear?"

"Are you seriously asking me that question?" I replied grabbing the big box in my arms. Charlotte couldn't decide between pinkie pie and fluttershy so she bought both. Harry rolled his eyes with a smile I pretended I didn't see.

He's been scaring me a lot lately with his sudden change of mood. I've heard of personality disorders but I'm not quite sure what Harry has or if he even has a disorder. Harry can be possessive but yet calm and relaxing in a way. I like his calm side much more better though.

Just as we were leaving the store flashes of lights were coming from every direction possible. I held onto Charlotte's hand tighter and tried to find my way through the crowd. Everyone was screaming and shouting random questions but there was this one comment that caught my attention.

"What a total asswhip using celebrities for fame. If I were him I'd be a shame to human kind."

"Yeah but I bet he's getting some every night. That greedy bastard."

"I feel bad for the kid not aware of how she has a dick of a father."

Tears brimmed at the corner of my eyes but I just put on my shades and continued to move through the crowd.

"Aye Harry didn't you kiss that Hemmings guy?" I heard someone call to Harry.

"Yeah but that was a total misunderstanding plus Michael here gives me more than just kissing" he snickered. I scoffed and finally made it out of the crowd and rushed to find an exit.

I had just made it outside to the parking lot when Harry caught up and slammed me into the wall. I winced in pain as Charlotte shrieked not knowing what to do.

"You don't ever run off like that you hear me? I own you and your crusty fat ass now get in the car" he whispered harshly into my ear. I shakily shook my head tears already falling down my cheek.

Next thing I knew he kneed me in the stomach sending pain all over my body. I cried out holding my stomach tightly.

"You're such a pathetic little shit. Now when I tell you get in the car you get in the damn car! " he screamed dragging me to the car. Charlotte followed behind silent sniffles leaving her mouth.

"Now I have to deal with this whinny spoiled brat too" he scoffed pushing me against his car pulling out his keys. I looked at my baby girl with pitiful eyes. She doesn't deserve any of this. Neither do my little babies in my tummy. I am gonna try my best to get us out of this situation. I have too and I will.

I noticed Harry was struggling with his keys and I knew sooner or later they'd drop so I took this chance to carry Charlotte and get ready to sprint. My stomach ached like hell but I knew if I didn't try he'll end up killing me and my babies. I just need to push myself a little more even if I'm risking my own life. That's what you do for the people you love don't you?

Then that's when everything happened. As soon as Harry's keys dropped I ran off as fast as I could not daring to look back. I ran and ran to god who knows where. Charlotte was sobbing in my chest loudly holding me tight. She was a shaking mess and that scared me a lot.

This wasn't suppose to happen. None of this. I was happy living with my beautiful and golden breadstick. He filled mine and Charlotte's life with excitement and thrill. He gave us everything that we could of never asked for. He gave her. He gave our princess a ride worth living for while he gave me that little bit of happiness I was longing for. Little did he know he was my super hero. He didn't need a cape around his neck or a mask to hide behind. No all he needed was his goofy smile and adorable laugh to sweep me off my feet. They say it's hard to find love in the cruel world we live in and it's true. That's why we should cherish and hold on to the things or persons that fill us with love and joy. I just wished I held onto Luke a little bit tighter.

Next thing I knew there was a sharp pain in my back and I was on the ground sobbing uncontrollably. I looked at Charlotte and how scared she looked.

I had to make a decision.

I knew both would end up bad but there was still hope. I know my baby is smart. She can do anything and I believe in that.

"Baby, princess I need you to do something for me" I spoke when I calmed down. "I need you to run as far as possible and find someone who can help you. Tell them you're Luke's daughter okay? I know this is a lot to take in but baby I need you to be strong. Be strong for me. I don't know what will happen to me but Harry will be here soon. I love you Charlotte so so much. Take care of papa for me please" I rushed as hot tears ran down my face.

"Daddy no! Don't wanna leave you" she sobbed clasping her arms around me. I don't wanna lose her but if there's a chance she can have a better future then I'm going to have to let her go. No matter how much it hurts it's the right thing to do.

"Charlotte listen to me. You need to go now. I never want to let you go. You're like apart of me. I'd be incomplete without you but I'd rather be broken than you suffer with me. You can do great things in this world baby. I know you can. I'm so so proud of you" I smiled as I kissed her forehead. I stared at her frighten hazel eyes afraid this will be the last time I'll ever see them.

"Just know that you will always be daddy's little girl."

She nodded and hugged me tightly one last time before she sprinted off but then she stopped and shouted "I love you to the moon and back Daddy!"

I chuckled and mumbled "forever and always" as I watched her figure grow smaller and smaller.

I slowly stood up and limped the direction I was coming from and saw bright headlights. I stopped knowing it was Harry and sighed. He stopped the car and got out his raged expression never leaving his face. I knew I was just slowly killing myself but there's nothing I can possibly do about it. I'm a slave to his fist. His daggering eyes I would not miss. What more can I do if I have nothing more to give?

There is nothing left for me to live.

DON'T KILL ME I'M SORRY I DIDN'T EVEN PLAN THIS IT JUST CAME TO ME AND WELL IT WAS GOOD SO YEAH

FUCKKKKKK

This story is coming to an end :( I might do a sequel but idk since I changed the ending a bit but we'll see fam

Btw does anyone here like any k-pop groups? If so HIT ME UP IN THOSE DMS. TAEHYUNG IS MINE THOUGH SO BACK OFF (sorry not really)

Anyways I hope your day is going well mine has been pretty shitty for the past week but no worries I guess :) bye I love you angels x