18.

Luke's POV

"Where are we going" Michael said like the 10th time now. I was driving Michael to a concert that I had planned on taking him along time ago. I knew he'd love it because the artist that I was going to take him to go watch was the one and only Ed Sheeran. Me and him are great pals so I thought why not take my amazing boyfriend to go see him front row live? I was going to bring Charlotte along but Michael was concerned that she might go deaf so Ash and Calum are taking care of her.

"You'll see once we get there" I smiled. Michael groaned and just slumped down on his seat looking out the window. I looked over at him and adored how beautiful he looked. I'm glad I get to call him mine. Without him I would have lost my mind by now. Michael keeps my sane. I just realized I needed Michael so much just as he needed me. We were meant to be.

"Luke watch out!" Michael shouted. I stopped daydreaming and realized I was about to hit a car. I made a hard turn and missed the car just slightly. Michael and I both took deep breathes as I drove slowly now focusing on the road.

"Uh sorry" I told him as his eyes were still big.

"We almost died there oh my" Michael said as he breathed out.

"We didn't though."

"We could of."

"Look just be glad we're still in one piece. By the way I zoned off thinking of you so it's technically your fault for being so hot."

"Hey don't blame me for being this hot. It just comes naturally you know? Oh right you wouldn't know because you're not on my level" Michael sassed back.

"Oh my god you didn't just go there" I gasped.

"I so went there babe" Michael winked at me.

"Ugh just be happy I love you enough to take you to go see Ed." Michael froze and turned to look at me.

"Wait....do you mean Ed as in....Ed Sheeran?!"

"No I'm just taking my boyfriend to this random person I met off the street." He looked confused but also a bit sad.

"Of course I'm talking you to go see Ed! Who do you think I am?" I chuckled. Michael gasped and hugged me so tight I literally had to pull over so I could get him off me so I could drive properly.
_______________________________________________________

Luke's POV

"LUKE THIS IS AMAZING!" Michael screamed as he was dancing to the song, Don't. I laughed at him and kissed his cheek. He looked at me and smiled widely. That smile would be forever in my heart. I cherished that moment. Just looking at him dancing like an idiot made me smile so much. I love him. I really do. Then Ed sang the final song, Thinking out loud.

I grabbed Michael's hips and together we sway along to the music. We smiled and laugh and it seemed to never end. I felt like I was in wonderland. Just as the song was about to end I bent down on one knee and pulled out the promise ring out of my black skinny jeans.

"Michael, I know I've probably been a duche bag for probably half of my life but something about you made me change. You could of easily gave up on me but you didn't. You could of easily just left me but you didn't. You put up with me and I'm glad you did because I wouldn't have realized the beautiful things in life like our little cupcake. In four more days she will be turning 4! Like how amazing is that? I just want to thank you for everything kitten. I love you to the moon and back forever and always and I promise you I won't ever leave you nor Charlotte. As cheesy as it sounds you and Charlotte are my life now." I said as I placed the ring on his finger and kissed his hand. Tears streamed down my kitten's face and I didn't even realize everyone was looking at us. The light shown on us and we gathered everyone's attention.

"Aww such a lovely couple. I'm so happy for my mate Luke. Much love to you guys" Ed said as he looked over to us. I didn't pay much attention though as I placed my lips onto Michael's feeling the burning sensation run all over my body. Everyone clapped and cheered us on and eventually I had to break the kiss.

"I love you Lukey."

"I love you too kitten."

"Get married already you two love birds! Anyways thanks guys for tonight. You are truly amazing. Next stop Brazil!" Ed told the screaming crowd as he left the stage. I nervously chuckled and blushed as Michael did the same.

"Quite a scene you made there Hemmings" a lady with long brown hair told me. She wore a white t-shirt that said 'TEAM MUKE' on it with a leather jacket on top. What does Muke even mean?

"Excuse me who the hell are you?" I questioned. Michael glared at me maybe because of my choice but I just rolled my eyes since I knew he wanted me to correct myself.

"I'm sorry but may I ask who are you?" I corrected. Michael smiled and gave me a thumbs up.

"I'm your new manger you idiot. Calum got tired of you so he called me" She told us.

"Did he really?" I said as he frowned. Michael frowned too probably because he hates seeing me sad. Gosh I love him.

"No I'm just messing with you. By the way the name is Fae."

"Fae? Well that's a pretty cool name. Fae" Michael said as he repeated her name over and over again.

"Well Fae may I ask why your t-shirt says 'TEAM MUKE' on it?" I asked.

"Oh my god. You don't know what that stands for?" She said shocked. Michael and I looked at each other with confused faces. We both shook our heads 'no'.

"Thank god you have me as your manger. Let me tell you all about fandoms and their ships."

Omg I'm so sorry I haven't updated in awhile :( I was sick all last week and this week I was very busy I'm literally so sorry. THANK YOU FOR THE 7.11K IT MEANS MORE THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE! I LOVE YOU ANGELS SO MUCH

As you can see I already picked Luke's new manger which is flawlessniake !!! Congrats babe thank you for everything xx I love you angel <3

I'll probably update in a few days idk it depends because I'll be much more busy now because of my moms and dads work schedule but I'll try my best to update a lot. Thank you again for all the votes and reads. You are truly absolutely amazing. Thank you xx