25.

Luke's POV

I finally got off the plane and went straight to the address Harry texted me. It was dark out and all I could see were the street lights.

I was still debating whether or not to turn back but my legs kept moving forward as if I didn't have a choice. "Remember you're doing this for Michael" I thought to myself.

Am I really?

I sighed and stopped infront of a small cafe. It took all the strength in me not to walk away. I have to do this.

I opened the door to the cafe and instantly smelled the sweet smell of pasteres. I ordered coffee just so they wouldn't run me out for not buying something. I waited a moment before I grabbed my coffee and paid the sweet old lady. I walked around the counter to see if Harry was here and I spotted him sitting in a booth next to a window. I sighed heavily and walked over to where he was.

"Hey you finally made it" Harry said as he smirked. I rolled my eyes and sat down infront of him.

"So is this the part where we tell each other we love each other and become a couple?" Harry joked.

"Cut the crap Harry. You know exactly why I'm here" I said in a flat tone.

"Do I really? Because if you came here for a fight you and I both know everyone would be suspicious about it. Luke having a bruise on his jaw line the night he was with Harry Styles...if you connect both together the possibilities could be endless. Maybe people would think we hit it off you know" Harry chuckled. I clenched my teeth together and gave him an angry glare.

"I wouldn't even think of hitting it off with an asshole like you."

"Ouch that hurt my heart like you'll be hurting Michael's heart when he sees this." I didn't even know what was coming until I felt Harry's lips on mine. I would of pulled away but I was in too much shock. I finally came to my senses and pulled away. I was breathing heavily still trying to figure out what happened.

"Well I gotta go. See you around Hemmings" Harry told me as he left the cafe. What the hell just happened. I blinked several times to see if I wasn't dreaming and sadly I wasn't. This is going to be everywhere in just a few seconds. I came over here to try and work things out with Harry but I only made it worse.

Michael wouldn't understand if I told him what was going on. He would actually be angry for not telling him in the first place. He probably won't even let me talk to him.

I'm afraid I have lost Michael for good.

The worse part is just a few days ago I vowed I wouldn't leave him.

I broke one of the most important promises of all and lost what I loved the most.

NOW YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY HAPPENED OMG. I FEEL SO BAD FOR LUKE.

Anyways I posted a new book today! It's called A God In Ruins. I'll give you a littke info about it.

Title: A God In Ruins

Ship: Muke

What's it about?: Luke is basically the richest guy ever and has everything handed to him. Everyone sees him as a 'God' but he isn't a very happy one. He has to pretend that he's happy but in reality he isn't. He is very depressed and wants to commit. One the day he was that's when Michael stepped into his life.

That's all I'm telling you for now! If you like it then it's in my profile.

Byeeee ily my sweet angels xx

Daddy's little girl |Muke|On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara