49.

Luke's POV

You really don't know how much you miss your mum's cooking once you smell the sweet aroma of it. It's like heaven is blessing your nostrils. It's beautiful.

I was helping my mom make spaghetti with meatballs as Liam stood back and watched in amazement at our cooperation and diligence. It's like he was in a trance. Hey when it comes to food you really want to make it just right especially if it's a family recipe.

"Done" I smiled handing Liam a plate. He smiled wide and mumbled a thank you. I nodded in response and went to go serve myself a plate. My mum was already sat down at the table reading the Japanese newspaper. I groaned seeing my face still on the front cover.

"Mum stop reading that" I mumbled sitting down next to Liam with my mum in front of me.

"Luke dear I can't even understand a single word how do you expect me to 'stop reading'?" My mum sassed. I rolled my eyes as Liam laughed. I was gonna reply back but my phone soon vibrated violently in my pocket. I groaned as I took it out of my pocket seeing the caller ID. Shit it was Fae. I was deciding whether to ignore it or not but my mum gave me a stern look. I pouted but excused myself from the table.

"Hey" I said extending the word a little too long.

"Hey Luke umm I saw the news this morning and well I guess I owe you an apology" she chuckled into the phone.

"Oh?" I said more of a question then an answer.

"Look I'm sorry for bashing out on you. I didn't know your side of the story and I should of listened to you. Gosh Luke I'm so sorry."

I shook my head that it was okay but I forgot she couldn't see me.

"No no it's fine trust me. I would of done the same thing if I were in your shoes. The good thing is now I'm out yeah?"

"Yeah I guess you're right. Thanks but there's also something else I need to tell you.." she trailed off. I furrowered my eyebrows in confusion at her sudden change of tone.

"The recored label dropped you."

My whole body went numb and I felt my heart speeding up against my chest.

"Wha-what?"

"I'm no longer your manger and you are no longer a musician."

Michael's POV

"You brought a dog?" Harry sighed in frustration. We were currently standing in front of the airport Charlotte still sleeping peacefully in my arms.

You're probably asking why am I leaving all my pride and joy behind for someone who took away everything I ever loved? Yeah I keep asking myself that same question too. Did I make the right decision? I mean he looked me right in the eye and told me if I didn't come with him to London I would regret it and the look in his eyes said it all.

Ashton probably hates me so much right now and it fucking kills me that I'm the cause of his pain. I know what Harry's capable of and I know the things he could do to destroy me. I don't want him anywhere near them and if it means leaving my own home then so be it.

"Of course what did you think I was gonna do? Charlotte loves her so we're gonna keep her" I told him sternly not caring if I would get a beating later.

"That mutt isn't going anywhere near my house" Harry scolded.

"Let me break it to you. You will not take my daughter's happiness away. Ever. You may have taken mine but you will not take hers."

"Fine but I won't let this slid. You owe me" he smirked. "Now give me a kiss and fucking play the part or you will make this worser for yourself."

I hesitantly gave him a peck on the lips cringing at kissing another person's lips that wasn't his but he had other ideas as he grabbed my face and practically sucked my face. I was so close to tears but crying wouldn't make my situation better right now.

He grabbed my elbow tightly and murmered "Move your ass and smile you piece of shit." I instantly shot up a smile as he gripped my elbow even tighter. Well there goes all my self esteem down the drain. Charlotte stirred around in my arms as I walked to our bordering site.

"Daddy where we going?" Charlotte's grogily voice asked. I didn't respond to her afraid I'd breakdown any minitue.

"Daddy you okay?"

I took a deep breath and said "Yes princess. Daddy's okay."

In reality Daddy wasn't okay.

hEY I GTG FAM BYE