46.

70K VIEWS I'M SCREAMING THROUGH MY ASS WTH YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING

Btw check out my book 'Who I'm Not' it's my new book (omg what are you doing Lidia) and I'm really excited for it! The plot I think is original and shit but just find out yourself :)

Love you babes

Michael's POV

I haven't drank beer for so long but why does it feel like I have a huge ass hangover? My head is killing me and I can't even open my eyes. Probably because of the amount I've cried last night.

I felt a rather soft cushion underneath me with warm arms wrapped around me. The last thing I remember was I was crying my eyes out curled up in the corner of what I'm assuming was the basement...

That's when everything came to me and I tried pushing him away. His hold only got tighter around me and his chuckle filled the room.

"Where do you think you're going?" his low raspy voice sending chills throughout my body. I froze immediately afraid of his power that he will highly take advantage of. I may seem like a can beat the crap out of anyone but compared to him I'm nothing.

I whimpered as he was moving his hands up and down my thighs his eyes looking directly at mine.

"Shh baby it's gonna be okay"

Tears filled my eyes as he started kissing my neck rather roughly; in a needy way. Sucking his teeth into my skin making me moan moan loudly. He only smirked admiring how I was so weak against him. I wanted to scream out and say something but I couldn't. I couldn't form any words if I wanted too. He had so much power over me and he knew it.

Please someone save me.

Calum's POV

We looked absolutely everywhere. No Michael. Ashton and I were devastated. I didn't get much sleep. Ashton didn't even sleep at all. Poor Charlotte doesn't even know her father is missing. Bryana and Niall stayed over to calm us down mostly Ashton. He went on a full rampage instantly breaking down right after. Who could blame him. His best friend he has known for years has gone missing all of a sudden. All the possibilities that could have happened just run through your mind.

We called the cops last night but they said to call again in the morning. Shity ass cops. Since I was the more stable one that was awake I decided to make the call. Just as I was about to make the call I heard the front door creak open shock filling my body.

"Mi-mi-mich-michael?" I gasped dropping my phone to the ground. I ran to him hugging the daylights out of him. He tensed up a bit but I didn't care. This little shit got us worried shitless.

"Where the hell have you been?! You've got us worried sick!" I sighed in relief hugging him again. He pushed me away and said in a shaky voice "Don't worry about it." Michael walked around me and went into his room gathering up all his and Charlotte's things. What the hell is up with him?

"Michael? Michael!" I yelled trying to get his attention. Soon Niall and Ashton walked into the room shocked as me as before.

"Michael" Ashton whispered tears welled up in his vision.

"Yes it's fucking me. I'm sorry about last night. I just need to get out of here" He rushed as he passed right by us I'm guessing to go get Charlotte.

"Wait what. No no! You can't leave!" Ashton screamed tears now streaming down his face. I stood there frozen not knowing what to do. Ashton Niall and Michael were in a big arguement by now and it all seemed too fast for me. I tried blinking a few times but the more I blinked the more blurry it got. Screams were filling my ears and colorful dots were surrounding my vision. I shook my head and closed my eyes trying to calm myself down.

Once I opened my eyes I saw Michael leaving with a sleepy Charlotte in his arms, Ashton breaking down on the floor with Niall rubbing his back, and Bryana going into the living room as a crying mess.

What I can't figure out is how can Charlotte sleep through all that?

I HATE THIS CHAPTER