20.

The pic above is buttercup! >.< so adorable! (You'll find out later in the chapter)

Luke's POV

Just as Fae and Michael left the room Harry pushed me against the wall and looked me dead in the eye. I was struggling to push him off me so I just gave up and waited for him to speak.

"Let's get one thing straight. If you don't break up with Michael by the next three days I will and trust me I will not only hurt you but also the people you love" Harry threatened.

"Are you threatening me Harold?"

"Don't call me that. Look I'm giving you only three days. If by then you don't do as I ask prepare to see bruises and cuts all over you and your 'little family'." Why is he doing this? Michael is clearly mine. I love him. He doesn't. Michael loves me. Michael doesn't love him. It's apart of life and Harry has to deal with it. He can't have everything his way. He needs to learn that life is unfair at times. Wow I guess I really did learn a lot from not only Michael but Charlotte too.

Charlotte.

Her birthday is in four days. I won't be able to spend her birthday with her because of fucking Harold. Why did he have to come and pop up in my life? I want to be there with my two babies but I can't because they'll get hurt and that's the least that I want for them. It'll crush my heart that they're in danger and I'm the one behind it all. But it's not your fault. Of course it's my fault. I have to choose between saving my whole world or having them in danger by staying with them. I don't want to choose. I want to be in Michael's arms cuddling Charlotte and him telling me everything is fine when it's really not. Why now? Why couldn't it happen never? My mind is racing with all these thoughts and I can't stop them. I feel like bursting into tears and just crying for days maybe even a week or month because this is unfair. Life is unfair. But to have my loved ones hurt?! That's too far. No.

"No. No. You will not take away Michael away from me. You will not lay one finger on any of them because if you do I swear I will cut off your hand and fry it then feed it to my dogs." I said as I spit in his face. Harry wiped his face with his black t-shirt and laughed.

"You're adorable Hemmings. Standing up for you and your family but let me give you a little demonstration of what'll happen to your so called loved ones if you don't do as I say Luke" Harry told me as he started to choke me. All of a sudden I was gasping for air like if that's the only thing that mattered to me. I clawed at Harry but that only made him squeeze my neck even harder. Just as I saw colorful dots Harry let me go and I clasped to the ground gasping for air. I couldn't stop shaking as I let tears stream down my face.

"Now do you finally understand?" Harry smirked. I nodded in shame still not able to speak. I don't want this happening to Michael or my precious Charlotte. He wouldn't hurt her. Would he? That sick bastered.

"You're...a mon- monster" I choked out.

"Heard that one before" he laughed. I looked at him with disgust and hatred. How can someone even live like this? That's so sick. It makes me want to cry even more.

He walked out of the room and that's when I let all my tears fall down freely. I get to only be with my cupcake and kitten for three days. I want to be with them for a lifetime but I can't. I fucking can't. I sobbed quietly so no one would hear me. Why do we live in such a cruel world? Why?

Michael's POV

After Fae bought herself and I ice cream at the concession stand we went straight home. I cuddled next to Luke and he immediately wrapped his arms around me tightly as if he was gonna lose me. He never will because I love him and only him. He won't ever have to worry about anything. I'm here and always will be.

"I love you Luke."

"I love you too Michael so so much" Luke said almost as if he was going to break into tears. I was concerned about him and was about to ask why he was about to cry but I was so tired I didn't even notice I fell asleep in Luke's protective arms.
______________________________________________

"What the hell!" I yelled as a brown furred dog ran up to me and knocked me off my feet. The dog started licking my face all over and in that sudden moment my anger flushed away and I started to giggle.

"Stop! Stop it! Please" I laughed begging as the dog kept putting his rough pink tongue all over my face.

"Buttercup come here boy!" Charlotte said as she came running into the room. Buttercup is what I'm assuming that his name is ran to Charlotte but slowed down as he approached her. She petted him and gave him a big hug. I stared in awe but then realized why the fuck is there a dog here?

"Calum, Ashton please explain" I said as I referred Buttercup.

"Well you see....uh Buttercup was following us an-" Calum spoke but was interrupted by Ashton.

"Charlottewantedadogbutisaidnobecauseiknewyouwouldgemadbutcaluminsistedsonokweareherewithbuttercupandweresorry" Ashton said quickly.

"What?" We all said.

"Charlotte wanted a dog so Calum bought her one."

"Hey don't just put this on me! You're the one who named him" Calum replied back.

"Well isn't that a great name though? I was eating a Reeses and thought of it because you know the Reeses are buttercups and well yeah" Ashton told us with enthusiasm but it soon dropped as nobody cared. I was going to lash at them but I looked over as Charlotte and Buttercup was chasing her around the room still being careful of their surroundings.

"I guess Buttercup isn't so bad" I thought out loud.

"We can keep him daddy?!" Charlotte said as she jumped up and down. I picked her up and smiled at my beautiful princess.

"Of course baby girl. Anything that makes you happy."

"You and papa make me happy" she replied. Luke and I cooed and gave kisses all around her face.

"Shall we go upstairs and cuddle?" Luke asked.

"We shall. C'mon Charlotte it's time for your nap!" I said as I scooped her up and blew into her stomach making it vibrate. She giggled and begged me to stop. I smiled and took Charlotte to the room Luke and I are in. Luke was already under the covers waiting for us. I undid my pants and it kinda took me awhile to take them off.

"How can you change so fast Luke?" I asked as I was having trouble.

"I have my ways Clifford" Luke smirked. I rolled my eyes and finally got them off. I took off my t-shirt and Charlotte giggled chanting 'daddy is naked' repeatedly.

"Papa likes what he sees" Luke said as he bit his lip. My bugle was starting to get hard and I tried so hard for it not to show. I laid down inbetween Luke and Charlotte and pulled the cover over us. I heard Buttercup's collar come inside the room and all of a sudden the bed tipped a bit and Charlotte was now cuddling Buttercup. I smiled in admiration and cuddled more into Luke's chest since it was warmer.

"Goodnight Charlotte I love you" I said as I kissed Charlotte's forehead.

"To the moon and back?" She asked.

"To the moon and back" I smiled.

"Till infinity and beyond" Luke added.

"Forever and always Luke and I said together. I pecked Luke's lip and gave a kiss to Buttercup too. I love my little family. I may have not had one when I was younger but now I have one that I've always wanted.

Omg this is so cute! But wtf Harry! Gosh Harry is an ass :/

OMG GUYS ON SPOTIFY THERE WAS AN AD FOR THAT NEW SCARY MOVJE THATS COMING OUT AND THERE WAS A FUCKING CLOWN ON THE COVER! IM ABSOLUTELY TERRIFIED OF THEM. I'm better now though but earlier I was shaking a lot. Fuck that fucking clown. I thought I'd share that with you guys because why not.

Anyways....THIS BOOK HAS GOTTEN SO MANY VOTES AND IM JUST OVERALL SO FUCKING HAPPY THANK YOU SO ANGELS I LOVE YOU. I LITERALLY WAKE UP WITH 45 NOTIFICATIONS BECAUSE YOU GUYS VOTE AND ITS JUST SO SUNWJAYJWUJEYEUJEEU THANK YOU!

Okay night I love you angels xx