23.

Luke's POV

I wanted so bad to sleep next to Michael and my cupcake. I wanted to cuddle up next to them. I wanted to have then in my protective arms when suddenly I get an unknown call. Me being an idiot I answered it.

"Guess who" the voice laughed. I damn right knew who it was and I wasn't gonna fall for any of his tricks. He will not lay any of his filthy fingers on my Michael and Charlotte. If he does that son of a bitch is asking for it. I'm strong enough to protect them. I will not go down without a fight. They are my family and I will do absolutely anything for them.

"Harry what the fuck do you want now?" I said with clenched teeth.

"No need to be rude, I just wanted to say we need to speed things up a bit. I want you to break up with Michael by tomorrow." Tomorrow? No! I will never break up with Michael. Even if it kills me I won't ever say those words to him in my life.

"No. Harry I am not your little doll just for you to control me. I make my own decisions and I decide to stay with Michael for the rest of my life because I love him."

"You humor me Luke. Look if you don't do as I say, I myself will spit you two apart. I'm not afraid to get dirty Luke."

"I'm not afraid to get dirty either. I'm not going down without a fight Harry. I am willing to put my own life at risk for Michael."

"Charming. Meet me at my house and you'll get your "fight" Hemmings."

"Where exactly is that?"

"London baby!" Harry laughed as he hung up the phone.

What the hell have I gotten myself into. Wait I have a concert tomorrow! Shit this is bad. Really bad. I was gonna call Harry back but then I got a text message saying "If you don't get here by tomorrow night I will eventually come and get Michael xxharryxx". Fuck how will I explain this to management? How will I explain this to the fans? How will I explain this to Fae and the boys? How will I explain this to Michael and Charlotte? I'll figure something out on the plane ride over there.

I wish my life wasn't so complicated.

Poor Luke :( sorry it's short again. OMG DID YOU GUYS HEAR ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED TO MICHAEL AND CALUM (you probably did) MICHAEL AND CALUM GOT BURNED AND I LITERALLY ALMOST HAD A FUCKING HEART ATTACK. IM JUST SO GLAD THEY'RE BOTH OKAY. MICHAEL GOT IT WORSE BUT HES FINE NOW WHICH IS SUPER GREAT. WHAT BROUGHT ME MORE TO TEARS WAS THAT CALUM CARED MORE FOR MICHAEL THAN HIMSELF. JJKHEBEJFHEUGHE

ALSO THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! FOR 11K READS!!! YOU GUYS ARE LITERALLY JUST INCREDIBLE. I'M ALSO ALMOST TO 800 VOTES OH GOSH WOW! I'M LITERALLY SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW XD OKAY I'M GONNA GO BEFORE I DIE OF HAPPINESS. BYE ANGELS LOVE YOU XX