43.

Luke's POV

"How did we go from watching Batman to Wreck It Ralph?" I laughed grabbing my third pizza slice. I took a bite chewing slowly savoring the piece of heaven. A warm smile was placed on my lips not having a proper meal in awhile.

I believed I didn't deserve to eat anything at all or even walk this earth. I mean I'm such a horrible person. I let the one thing that brought me happiness escape and I didn't do anything to get it back. I couldn't. I was defenseless. It fucking sucks ass. I just wanna scream and cry but there's no use in that. It won't bring back my love. It won't bring back my world. It won't bring back my happiness.

I looked around my surroundings reminding me of a place I use to call home. It's sad growing so attached to something and watching it get taken away right in front of you.

"I actually don't know" Liam chuckled soon stopping as he noticed the frown on my face.

"Hey what's wrong buddy?" Liam asked scooting closer to me. His concerned eyes staring into mine. I shifted in my seat a bit uncomfortable at his gaze. I sighed and turned my attention to him knowing he wasn't going to give up.

"I've lost something, or actually somethings dear to me and I know I can't get them back...I know I was a dick back then but they really changed me..they made me feel something that I've been missing for a long long time. Now I'm nothing."

"What do you mean?" Liam said confused as to who 'they' were and why did I lose them. I grew nervous as Harry's words echoed through my head.

'Tell anyone and I won't regret every punch I throw at Michael'

Shivers went down my spine picturing Michael all bloody and weak barely gasping for air. I tried to get all the images out of my head but I couldn't. No matter how trusting Liam looked Luke I just couldn't seem to tell him. I love Michael too much and in a way I'm sorta protecting him.

"I-uh just don't worry about it" I replied trying to find the right words. Liam was about to answer back still concerned but was cut off by a door bell. I sighed in relief thanking whoever was at the door. He huffed as he got up but sent me a look that we'll talk about this later. My stomach churned just wanting to avoid the subject. Well I have a couple of minutes so might as well eat another slice of pizza.

"LUCAS ROBERT HEMMINGS WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU YOUNG MAN" an all too familiar voice rang through the house. I dropped my pizza seeing my mother stand in front of me with furious eyes.

Oh shit.

I was gonna make this longer but I'm tired as hell and really wanted to publish something because I feel like I owe you babes so yeah here you go :) !

I'm gonna edit some of my chapters this weekend so yay to that too! Hopefully I can do most of them but idk we'll see anyways bye angels I love you x