30.

Luke's POV

I woke up early that morning making breakfast for Fae and I. She might hate me but I'm not gonna lose her too. I've lost so many people and it's going to stop now.

"Morning" I mumbled when Fae entered the kitchen. She looked at me with no emotion and looked away with disgust. What's up with her? I know I screwed up but why is she making a big deal out of it?

"Why are you so upset with me?" I told her throwing the spoon on my plate with anger.

"Why? You want to know why? Guess it's story time for you" Fae said taking a seat in front of me.

"You really want to know why I'm angry with you? Well two years ago I had the same love as you had with Michael. We were both madly in love with each other going to places and never being apart....or so I thought. I found out...he was havi-" she couldn't continue as she sobbed in her arms. I already knew what she was trying to say and I felt so bad for her. I got up and hugged her tighter than I ever did before. She held onto me and cried on my shoulder. I didn't mind though. She needed now and I'll do whatever it takes to make her happy.

"Oh gosh I'm so sorry. I'm such a mess" Fae told me as she released the hug and wiped her eyes.

"It's fine don't stress about it"I said with a small smile.

"That's not even the worse part though..." she told me as she held her face.

"I found out...I found out two days after he-....after he asked me t-to marry him" She wailed throwing herself on me.

"Woah what a fucking asshole" I mumbled. Wait...I'm an asshole too. Ohhhhhhh I get why she's mad now.

"You see! I didn't want you guys to go through the same shit as I did but I let it happen."

"You had no control on what happened. Stop feeling bad Fae"

"I could of stopped it."

"No you couldn't have. Look I made that decision and lost everyone so now I have to live with it" I told her getting up to wash my plate.

"I just don't understand. There must be something that I'm missing here....." She said trailing off.

"You will never understand. Nobody ever will" I sighed as tears streamed down my face.

"Then make me understand."

"If I told you...you'd get hurt and I don't want that" I said placing my plate in the sink.

"I'm already a fucking mess Hemmings now tell me."

"I told you I can't!" I screamed.

Silence filled the room.

"Fine. I hope your fucking happy with your so called "life". Go and get dressed now. We're leaving to go make those eight interviews you didn't go to then your going to perform the concert you had to do yesterday" Fae ordered as she left the kitchen.

I sighed and banged my head on the counter.

I wish I had a normal peaceful life with Michael and Charlotte so I didn't have to go through all this. I need Michael the most right now and I can't even call him. Well I can't call him even if I could because he smashed his phone at the wall.

I just really wish I could hold him and call him my kitten once again.

So you know more about Fae's past :) later on you'll know more about the Calum's and Ashton's past. Even Michael too

I won't update probably until Saturday since my friends are sleeping over tomorrow and Friday we're going to the mall so I'll be pretty busy.

Thank you all for all the reads and votes. It really puts a big smile on my face. Bye angels I love youuuu xx