12.

Michael's POV

"You look hot Michael."

"Shut up Luke."

I was currently looking myself at the mirror looking at my now red dyed hair. Luke looked at me from the mirror and smirked.

"Can I ride Clifford the big red dog yet?" Luke asked as he laughed. I gasped and replied back with "Oh my god. You did not just say that."

"Don't believe me just watch!" Luke said as he danced like an idiot singing.

"You're such an idiot Luke" I told him with a smile.

"Only for you babe" he said as he winked. I rolled my eyes but pecked his lips feeling the connection.

"Now let's go play some Fifa so I can kick your ass" Luke laughed as he ran to his room.

"You can try but you won't succeed!" I yelled running after him.
_________________________________________________________________

I have to admit Luke is good at Fifa but not good enough too beat me. Luke and I were currently in a match when Charlotte came into the room with a sad/mad expression. I paused the game and looked at her.

"Is something wrong baby?" I asked. She nodded her head and sat inbetween Luke and I.

"Cally and Ashy won let me pway with dick" she said as she pouted. Oh. My. Fucking. God. Luke was laughing uncontrollably and I just glared at him.

"What do you mean princess?" I said as I tried to calm down.

"Twey we talking 'bout bouncy on it and me want to pway but twey said I cow not." That's it. I covered Charlotte's ear so she couldn't hear what I was about to shout.

"CALUM. ASHTON. GET YOUR FUCKING ASSES DOWNSTAIRS RIGHT THIS DAMN INSTANT!" I hear foot shuffling and instantly Calum and Ashton were downstairs shaking like it was twenty nine degrees outside.

"Charlotte lets go upstairs and watch Frozen yeah?" Luke said as he guided Charlotte upstairs.

"Yes! Lwet it go!" She shouted as she ran upstairs with Luke. I glared both at Calum and Ashton feeling my anger boil more and more just thinking that my two best friends would teach her a word like that.

"Care to explain to me why Charlotte wanted to bounce on a dick?" I snarled waiting for my answer.

"Umm....we may or may not have been uh...talking about dirty stuff...." Ashton spoke up hiding behind Calum.

"Infront of my daughter?! How the fuck dare you Ashton. I expect more from you. Goddamn and Calum why would you even? I'm so fucking disappointed in you both. I don't even know if I could trust you guys with Charlotte anymore" I told them truthfully.

"Oh come on Michael it was just one word" Calum scoffed.

"Excuse me but I don't want my baby girl screaming about wanting to ride a dick in public Cal. She doesn't even know what the goddamn is and thank fucking god she doesn't. I try my fucking hardest to be the best for her and you both should know that. I didn't ever want my baby girl to learn those words well eventually she would but not at this early age. You think it's okay for a three year old to learn what a dick is or anything like that? Jesus Christ." I sighed and sat down on the couch as I ran my hand through my hair.

"We're sorry" Ash said with a frown.

"You better goddamn be." Ashton frowned even more causing Calum to frown too. I hate seeing them this was but they did something horrible okay maybe I'm over exaggerating but still.

"Does this mean we're not friends anymore?" Ash told me with watery eyes. I sighed and got up to hug him.

"Remember when we were younger I made a promise that we would be friends till the very end? Well I'm still planning on keeping that promise Ash. I may or may not have over exaggerated and I'm sorry to you both. Just promise me you'll never say those words infront of her again" I said as I hugged them both for dear life.

"I love you" Calum told me hugging me tighter.

"Stay in your lane Calum!" I heard Luke yell from upstairs. We all chuckled and just went upstairs to watch Frozen with Luke and Charlotte. I've seen this movie like a million times but it's worth seeing my baby girl smile.

Hi guys! I know right now there isn't any drama but soon there will be. I just want so much fluff to happen first >.< hoped you like it! Love you all xx