4.

Luke's POV

Supposably this Ashton guy was suppose to be here like three minutes ago but it actually took him twelve minutes. I was getting so impatient because it was 8:07 and all I wanted was to get out of here and go get pizza with Michael.

"Eh sorry I took so long. I bought some snacks for Lottie and there was traffic but now I'm here!" Ashton chirped. I already didn't like the looks of this guy. He was wearing a bandana over his messy curly hair, a hideous purple shirt, and was too....happy. What made me even more jealous of him was that he was hugging Michael, my Michael. They're friends and shit right but I just can't handle it.

"Thanks mate well umm we better head off now. Bye Ash and please take care of my baby girl" Michael said before kissing Charlotte's head.

"I will don't worry lad go enjoy your date" Ashton said winking towards us. I seemed to blush but luckily none of them saw.

"It's not a date bye Ash" Michael said through gritted teeth. It hurt cause I really wanted it to be a date. Stop getting your hopes up Luke. Maybe my mind is right but my heart tells me something different and I know this sounds really cheesy but I have to listen to my heart.

"Come on I know a pizzeria that isn't that far" I said excitedly. I grabbed his hand feeling the burn of his touch and headed towards the pizzeria. A giggle slipped out of Michael's lips and I thought it was the cutest thing ever.

"Sorry that came out of nowhere" Michael said his cheeks becoming red.

"Don't apologize, I thought it was cute" I admitted. I saw on the corner of my eye that his cheeks got even more red. I chuckled softly as we reached our destination. We went in and the first thing you could smell was the sweet smell of tomato sauce. I took in the scent and smiled. This is the place my mom use to take me all the time. I lead Michael to the table my mother and I use to sit and luckily no one sat there.

"This is a lovely place Luke" Michael spoke looking around.

"I know. My mother use to take me here all the time since she worked here. I always got an extra slice of pizza which was really cool" I replied thinking back at my childhood memories.

"That's cool. I haven't been to a pizzeria in awhile since last time Charlotte and I got banded from one" Michael laughed.

"How does one even get banded from a pizzeria?" I said laughing with him.

"It's a really long and funny story."

"Start whenever your ready babe, I'm listening."

Calum's POV

I couldn't take my eyes off of this Ashton dude for some odd reason. His eyes were so mesmerizing. I told all of the crew that they could go home already so it was just Ashton, Charlotte and I.

"Cally can we go on slide pwetty pwease?" Charlotte asked wrapping her arms around my leg.

"Of course. C'mon!" I said trying to walk as fast as I could with her on my leg. She giggled squeezing onto my leg, afraid she'd fall. I picked her up and stepped up the large stairs with Charlotte in my arms.

"Do you wanna go on the small on or big one?" I asked.

"Big one!" She shouted. I laughed and lead her towards the big slide which had more stairs to it. I sighed and went up all the small stairs to the slide. Once I got there I place my bum on the slide and placed Charlotte inbetween my legs.

"It's scary" she wined.

"Don't worry I'm right here baby" I coed trying to calm her down. She nodded and wiped a tear that escaped her eye. We went down as slow as I possibly could so she could see it wasn't that bad.

"See there's nothing to be afraid of" I said once we got to the end of slide. She looked up at me and nodded with her cute little dimples popping out of her cheeks.

"Ooh Ashy come with us down!" She said running off to find Ashton. Before I could answer her she was dragging Ashton over here. I got nervous and my hands were becoming very sweaty. It's a bad habit of mine whenever I'm nervous.

"We go down slide togeher!" She told us grabbing my and Ashton's hand leading us to the slide again.

"How are we all gonna fit?" Ashton asked with a chuckle. Good question.

"Umm Cally can sit you" She said like it was the obvious thing in the world. Ashton looked at me with a smile and I just looked down trying to hide my red cheeks.

"Okay I don't mind at all" he said winking my way. That cheeky bastard. Why am I always so awkward and shy?

"Cally sit first ten Ashy" she said waiting for us to sit on the slide. I sat down and place Charlotte between my legs again. Ashton sat down and scooted closed to me and that's when I felt his enormous bulge on my back. I stood there frozen not knowing what to do.

"What's the matter Calum" he whispered through my ear seductively. I gulped. This is going to be a long night.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE ENJOY :)

~ edited x