14.

3K?! YOU GUYS ARE FUCKING AWESOME ILY ALL SO MUCH STAY FAB PLS XX

Michael's POV

We were already halfway through the movie and Luke clung onto me for dear life with his head on the crook of my head not daring to look up. I chuckled enjoying it and continued to watch the movie as I ate my fifth slice of pizza.

"Is it okay to look now?" Luke mumbled. It was actually about too show Freddy killing the girl and the right thing to do is to tell him no but I just couldn't resist.

"Yeah" I said as I tried so hard not too laugh. He picked up his head slowly and at the exact same moment Luke saw Freddy killing the girl. He screamed and quickly pulled his head back to my neck.

"Michael I thought you said it was okay to look!" Luke told me.

"I'm sorry babe just wanted to have some fun with you" I laughed.

"Fuck you, Michael" Luke said. I replied back with "Yes, fuck me."

"If you're ready come and get it!" Luke sang as he raced upstairs. I laughed and turned off the movie dashing towards the stairs into our bedroom. Luke was already on the bed half naked. He smirked once he saw me and got up. I took off my shirt and it took both Luke and I awhile too take of our skinny jeans. Once that was done I push Luke on the bed and hovered above him. We first started kissing and soon enough things got heated.

"Are you ready for the best night of your life Luke?" I smirked proud that I was finally in control.

"Bring it on."

Another very short chapter I know I just need opinions if you guys want smut or not :) please comment what you prefer! Love you loads and thanks again for living and being amazing!!! xx