58.

Someone be my friend pls.

Luke's POV

"Why didn't you tell me I had motherfucking twins with the love of my life?!" I screamed as Calum stared at me in shock. I was breathing heavily due to my sudden outburst.

"Lu-uke ... Uh what's up man?" he squeaked scratching the back of his neck avoiding the question. I was gonna let all my anger out on him for not contacting me straight away when Michael went missing or when he didn't tell me he was pregnant with my babies when I heard a voice I hadn't heard in the longest time. It's as if time had stopped and we were the only ones in the room. She grew a little taller and her wavy blonde hair was now up to her hips. Still beautiful as always.

Her hazel eyes glistened with tears as she stared at me. I was frozen in my spot letting my silent tears run freely. Happiness spread all over my body which caused me to go numb since it's been awhile that I had felt this way.

I fell down to my knees as she ran up to me and held me tight. We both burst into tears feeling that warm we hadn't felt in months. All that seemed to matter was how our once broken pieces were slowly fixing themselves. They weren't fully healed but enough to hold on a little longer.

"You come back" she sniffled locking eyes with my ocean blue ones. I nodded my head rapidly as I took her in my embrace again. It feels so good to have her in my arms where she can be protected and loved. I regret leaving her in the first place but I'm just so fucking glad I'm with her now.

"I won't ever leave you again princess. I'll be here forever and always."

"Forever and always?"

"Forever and always."

My heart hurts so much :(

But seriously does anyone wanna be friends? PM me cause I'm in a desperate need for one. Also sorry it's so short I wanted to update so yeah anyways I still hoped you liked it x

Goodnight babes ily <3