55.

I'm such a shit writer why do you guys read my shit idgi

I don't deserve you kind and beautiful human beings

3rd person POV

Michael was hopeless and lost. He wasn't himself lately. Hell he hasn't been since six months ago. Maybe it's the pregnancy. Maybe it's so much more than that. He was needing something that he was never going to get. He wanted something that he knew was not worth thinking of. He just wished he could be happy again. He hasn't felt that feeling in a long time and it's really affecting his babies but he just can't help it.

Luke was in the same boat. He relied on Liam for his happiness and it didn't turn out quite so well. He knew what he did was bad but he just felt lonely and was scared of the thought of being lonely forever. Michael was his source of happiness and now that he screwed things up between them he's gone. Everything is gone.

Charlotte was reunited with Calum, Ashton, Niall, Bryana, and Fae and now went to pre school. The police were trying everything they could to find Michael but it was difficult with so little information.

Luke was oblivious to all of this. Since he was out of a job he really didn't do much but sulk away in his own sadness. Who could blame him though. He was blaming everything on himself and was putting himself down too since he had no one to lift him up. He had no one to help him fight his battles. He had to be his own superhero and save himself but he didn't have the strength to do it anymore.

Both Michael and Luke were giving up but both had a feeling things would get better somehow. Things end up fixing themselves. They counted on that for their only happiness but it was enough for now.

Short short I know :( but hey I've decided on a happy ending :D ! I've already put you guys through enough stress so yeah I'm going soft on you guys haha and it's gonna be v v cute (ღ˘ω˘ღ)

I don't know how many more chapters (probably 5-8 maybe even more) and it'll end sadly but omg I'm almost to 100k views and that it's so huge for me. It's amazing. I love you all so so much. You little ray of sunshines make me so so happy