51.

There's not enough words to express how much I love you Izzy. You bring happiness into my life. I'm glad I have someone like you in my life x

Luke's POV

I've never felt more relieved. I don't have to carry so much weight and stress on my shoulders anymore. Maybe now I can show my mum who I really am without anyone twisting my words or telling me who I am. Trust me I will miss singing to sold out arenas and all my fans but for right now I need to focus on me.

"MUM GUESS WHAT" I yelled walking into the kitchen with a big goofy smile on my face.

"What is it now? Can't you see I'm trying to eat" she huffed.

"I just got fired! Isn't that great? It's like all of a sudden I can hear the birds chirping and the heavens opening" I said dramatically as I looked up at the ceiling acting as if I could see up above.

"You what? Oh honey is this really having an effect on you? Do you need to lie down? Water? I'll bring it up go rest up" Liz reassured checking my temperature and dragging me to the couch. I stopped her before she could shaking my head as she misunderstood.

"No mum I'm fine I swear I thought my career would help us out and maybe I would finally make you proud but as the years went by the media turned me into something I was not. They twisted my words and made me look like the bad guy when in reality I wasn't. I wanted to change but how? Who would help me? Everyone thought I was a man whore who was a rude ass dick anyways."

"Oh baby why didn't you turn to me?"

"I thought you were disappointed in me. You sure as hell didn't raise me to be an asshole and look I became one. As I look back I realized I didn't deserve Michael. All my actions all my lies and I got someone as beautiful and perfect like him. Fuck I even got a precious lil angel with him. I just will never understand why" I wondered placing my elbows on the countertop my hands in my face.

"You asked for a change and that Michael boy and his 'precious lil angel' were your change. You've changed for good and it's all thanks to him. He brought you light and joy into your life. He showed you how to and what was love. Hell he probably taught you more than I ever did. I give him props to that. As for the disappointment maybe I was maybe I wasn't it doesn't matter now. Michael is the one that does. Now you go back and run into his arms. You hear me? You need to be happy again. Michael is the reason for all your smiles" my mum said as she got up from her chair and gave me the biggest hug. A warm smile was plastered onto my lips as I hugged her back.

"Can I have a hug too" Liam spoke with a pout. I chuckled nodding my head in the process. He squealed and ran over to us practically tackling us down but we managed to gain our balance.

I'm coming for you Michael. Even if it kills me.

Michael's POV

Possible trigger warning

Well that was the worse 24 hours of my life. Constant stares and him rubbing me in places I would not like to mention. I'm just glad he slept through half the flight. Charlotte was grumpy and didn't talk for most of it either. She just didn't understand. I wouldn't blame her though. I probably gave her the worse birthday ever. I tried I really did. He insisted on leaving that night. I couldn't say no. He threated me.

Right now we were standing infront of his plain white two story flat. I was a little hesitant to walk in as it looked intimidating to walk through even though it was similar to all the rest of the house in the neighborhood.

"What the fuck are you waiting for go in" Harry snarled waiting for me to move. I knew if I did I would have just wished death upon myself. Harry is domaint and will do anything to use it against me.