40.

Luke's POV

"But mum....I swear I don't know what happened" I told her truthfully. I let out a loud sigh as she told me we were going to have a long chat when she gets here.

"Okay okay...bye...I love you too" I whispered the last part afraid someone was gonna beat the crap out of me for being a mommas boy. I hanged up the phone and went back to my empty cold "home".

I'm so fucking tired and stressed, I just wish this would all go away. I already told the detectives what I had remember mutiple times but they still never believed me. No matter if I begged or cried no one seemed to believe me. Not even my own mother did. It feels as if everyone is turning their backs on me ignoring my screams for help. I just wish my answers would magically walk through the door.

Then all of a sudden the door opened revealing one of the officers.

"Mr. Hemmings right this was please." I sighed but nodded getting up from my seat as the officer escorted me.

We walked down the hall and stopped at the clear glass room where the detectives had asked me questions earlier. I saw some guy in there that I swear I've seen him before. I just can't seem to remember his name.

I walked through the door meeting his eyes and that's when his name rolled off my tounge.

"Liam? Uh...hey" I awkwardly waved taking a seat next to him.

"Hey Luke....It's quite crazy how I just talked to you a few hours ago and then you ended up in jail haha..." Liam replied with the same tone as me. I scratched my neck and chuckled saying "Yeah it is" as my responce.

"So if you don't mind me asking uh why are you here?" I asked still confused as hell.

"Oh I brought some serviance photage that might get you out of here. Once I found out you got arrested I knew something was wrong since you were basically whinning all night about this guy named 'Michael' so I took the privilege to get the tape and take it here immediately." I tensed up at his name and closed my eyes taking in a shaky breath.

"Aye mate are you alright?" Liam asked worriedly. Was I alright? Hell no I wasn't. My ex boyfriend stole everything that I ever loved. I commited a crime that I didn't even know of. Fae and my mum hate me. What next? But before I could even answer the same detectives from earlier came barging in.

"We looked through the photage and saw that you were only trying to defend yourself so we've decided to put down the charges and let you go" she spoke with a small smile. Relief took over my body and I smiled brightly.

"What?" I breathed out refusing to believe her.

"You're free to go Mr. Hemmings."

I looked over at Liam with a big smile and hugged him tight.

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" I mumbled over and over to Liam never letting him go.

"Uh I think we should get going..." Liam told me breaking the hug. I nodded and got up from my seat Liam leading me towards the back to pick up my phone and so we don't attract too much attention. I'll ask him later what happened on that tape. I'm just so glad I don't have to spend the rest of my life in that hell hole. I sent a quick text to my mum saying that she didn't have to worry about anything anymore and put my phone back in my pocket.

"I don't think you've eaten so you wanna get takeout and take it back to my place?" he asked unlocking his car. I shook my head not wanting to be a burden.

"No no I'm fine! You don't need to do anything else for me. You've already done enough" I smiled standing a couple of feet from his car.

"Oh c'mon it's my treat. Besides you seemed like an interesting person and I'm lonely so I kinda need a friend." I hesitated but smiled walking towards his car and getting in.

Having a friend won't hurt.

I hope.

Michael's POV

I woke up on a soft cozy matress yawning while rubbing my eyes. I took a look around the room and landed on a pair of green eyes that stared directly at me. I stumbled back on the backboard of the bed but sighed when I realized it was only Harry.

"Did you sleep well baby?" Harry asked standing up and walking over towards me.

"Pl-please don't call me that" I said as my voice hitched from Harry's gaze. Chills went down my spine and throughout my body. That's when I remembered what happened. What Harry did.

I immediately ran to the corner and curled up onto it. Harry seemed confused at first but let out a chuckle confusing me.

"Do you really believed I killed them Michael? Do you know what'll that do to my reputation?" Harry scoffed a hint of humor in his voice.

"Wait what? I'm confused" I mumbled not being able to fix the pieces. Harry came closer to be and bended down so we were face to face. I gulped and nervously looked down.

"What's your favorite food?" he asked waiting for an answer.

"Wa-what? My favorite food? What does that have to do with any of this?" I answered.

"Just answer the question."

"Chinese" I mumbled.

"Okay let's put it this way. You love Chinese right? And would do anything for it?" I nodded with a smile as he continued. "Let's say your the Chinese and I'm Michael. I'm absolutely in love with Chinese and would do anything to get it so I did a few to things to get what I want." Wait did Harry just say that he lo-loved me? And he would do anything to get me?...

"Wait I'm still a bit lost here" I replied not wanting to believe if what I thought was true. Harry angrily sighed and grabbed my shoulders forcing me to look at him.

"You drive me insane. Everything you do makes me absolutely crazy. I needed you so badly. I had to have you."

"I'm not yours Harry."

"Your not Luke's either."

Me @ Harry: ಠ⌣ಠ

Anyways lol I'll have to update only on the weekends because school is just getting too stressful for me and I have all these projects due :( fucking high school sucks ass but I'll still try my very best to update whenever I can for my babes x

Ooh btw I made another book! (idk why though I barely have time for this one lol) it's called Mad Hatter if you wanna go check it out ∩△∩ !!

I won't do the 5 comments thing anymore since I'll only update on the weekends but please at least leave a comment so I know it's not shitty or anything.

I hope you all are having a great night/day I love you all so so much angels! Dm me on twitter or kik me if anything babes!

Twitter: @/mgcsfantasy
Kik: @lidiamorales.

Love you lots - Lidia xoxo