2.

*2 years later*

Michael's POV

"Charlotte you wanna go to the park today?" I asked her.

"Yes pwease daddy can we go! Can we go! I be berry good!" She jumped up and down excitedly. I smiled at her adorableness.

"Okay but you promised me so you have to keep it alright?"

"Tank you daddy! Tank you tank you tank you!" She said hugging my leg tightly. I picked her up and held her close my baby's smile never leaving her lips.

"Your welcome princess now come on let's go!" I told her carrying her in my arms safely out the door. I unlocked the car and made sure to buckle her up placing her in her car seat. I made my way towards the drivers seat putting on my seat belt of course and started the car.

"Are you excited baby girl?" I said smiling through the rear mirror to view her. She nodded shrieking eagerly. I laughed and pulled out of the drive way into the street.

"Why you pwaint hair creen ten other coolers?" Charlotte asked randomly. I sighed remembering the exact same reason why. It was her mothers favorite. I dyed it for her last birthday and kept it like this to remember her.

"This was your mu-mums favorite color" I said trying to keep my voice steady.

"Where did mommy go?" I took a sharp breath and tried to relax. How do you tell your daughter that her mother has been dead for two years already? I held back my tears and replied with "She's umm uh...on vacation. She won't be back very soon I'm sorry baby."

"She hapwy wright?" She asked smiling wide. I nodded my head since I couldn't speak. I felt like if I spoke I was going to breakdown right then and there. Thank god I saw the park in view. I cleared my throat and yelled "We're here!"

"Yay!" She clapped with excitement. I admired her cuteness and parked the car. I got out of the car and went to get Charlotte out. She was jumping up in my arms and screamed when she saw all the things she could do here. This was her first time going to a real park. I would always tell her about it but we really couldn't go because I worked at Paul's Pub down the road of our house. I finally got enough money to buy us a small one. It wasn't that big but enough for us.

A lot has happened in two years but I still haven't found the right girl yet. I went on dates with girls I met online but I would always screw it up. Like I would either spill drinks on them or I would tell them I have a daughter and they would scram away. Hopefully soon I find her.

"Cam we pwease go on slide" Charlotte asked pouting with her puppy eyes.

"Alright but I'm going on with you so you don't fall okay baby?" I sighed. Damn those puppy eyes. I always fall for them.

"Yay! Tank you daddy! I wove you twis much" She said making her arms as wide as she could. I smiled and kissed her head.

"I love you more baby girl."

Luke's POV

"Calum are we ready to shoot the scene yet?" I asked my manager annoyed. We're in the park setting up to do my new music video and the girl who was supposed to shoot with me isn't here even here. She better have a good excuse for not being in time if not she's done.

"Well she's still not here yet and we can't be here for long because the fans can swarm around us any minute" he asked in a shaky voice. I smirked since I knew Calum was scared of how I would react. I just have this effect on people.

"Well just go find someone in the park!" I yelled. His eyes went wide and and nodded speeding away.

"Dumbass" I mumbled. I made sure my styled quiff was still in place running my hands through it. I put my shades on and shouted I was going for a walk around the park. Hopefully no fans show up so we can get out of here quickly. I just wanna go home and sleep but of course I can't do that since I'm a celebrity. I never thought I'll get this far but look at me now. I get loads of money and get everything I want. Living the dream.