13.

Michael's POV

Luke and I have been together for already a month now and soon it's going to be Charlotte's birthday and we need to plan her something big. She'll be turning four which means she'll be going to school very soon. My baby girl is growing up so fast. Why can't time stop so I could spend more time with my little Charlotte? I was expecting her to go to school but not this soon. I know she'll make tons of friends I'm just worried things will go wrong because it always does.

"What are you thinking about babe? You've been staring at the wall for about seven minutes" Luke asked with concern in his voice.

"Just about Charlotte" I said which was the truth.

"Everything will be okay, okay? Trust me" Luke told me as he kissed my forehead and cuddled closer to me on the couch. Maybe I shouldn't worry so much. She'll be fine....right? I hope so.

"I know what'll clear your mind" Luke smiled as he ran out of my arms into another room. I groaned wanting him in my arms again. I was getting inpatient as time ticked by not seeing Luke in sight. I sighed and was about to get up once I saw Luke carrying a stack of dvds in his arms.

"The Pizza should be here in a little bit" he said as he laid the dvds on the table infront of us. "So in the meantime, do you wanna watch a comedy movie, a romantic movie, a scary movie? I'm letting you pick." I haven't watched a scary movie in awhile and Charlotte wasn't here since she went with Ashton and Calum to the park.

"Scary" I said as I smirked.

"Okay whatever you want" Luke chuckled nervously.

"You're not scared right? 'Cause if you are we can put another one?"

"Uh no.....Why would I be?"

"Just asking."

"So what movie do you wanna see?" Luke asked scattering the dvds on the table.

"Hmm.....Nightmare on elm street!" I said as I jumped up and put it in the dvd tray. I heard Luke mumble "Why do I even have that movie?" I laughed and jumped on the couch as Luke turned off all the lights and cuddled next to me. I skipped all the commercials and finally the movie started. Let the fun begin.

SO SHORT I KNOW IM SORRY. I would of have made it longer but I'm testing tomorrow and I really need to rest and shit because this one counts ugh. I think I'll do alright I hope but anyways I'll try my best to update more. Oh and I forgot to mention I posted a new book called Blue Moon and it's a hybrid Muke book yassss. I really wanted to write a hybrid book so I decided that I'll do one so check it out maybe? Thanks if you do >.< love you my angels you're the fucking best xx