56.

100K VIEWS NDLSOSNALAOAL

MIND FUCKING BLOWN

Michael's POV

Secrets, lies, regrets. My life in three simple words. Each day my depression gets worse and worse. I haven't slept well in months and haven't really just been myself. The doctor days I need to pull myself together if not it can effect the babies and I try but it's just too hard living this way.

We've had to move state to state ever since the police found out about Harry captivating me and Charlotte. Let's just say Harry was not too happy about it. We moved back to Sydeny seeing as the police didn't expect us there at all. He hasn't been rough ever since I told him I was pregnant with his children. I knew it was wrong of me to do that but I also knew if I told Harry they were Luke's he would do anything to kill them. I couldn't let that happen. I couldn't let him take away my only source of happiness.

By March 29 my two sons would be expected to be delivered but she also said they could be delivered soon. It was March 23 today which meant My babies were coming soon. It was oddly gloomy for a Thursday in Sydney but I didn't let that kill my mood. I was going to keep up my good mood not for me but for my babies.

"Hey asshole feed me" I shouted from the couch.

"Don't push me Michael. You're lucky enough you have my kids in you so I don't have to push you around" He replied going into the kitchen. I cringed knowing the truth but kept quiet.

"Just shut up and make me a sandwich already. I'm starving here" I told him slowly moving into a more comfortable position.

"But I just fed you 10 mintues ago" he chuckled "I guess two more boxes of pizza won't hurt."

"Make that four and I'll let you hold my tummy."

"Why don't you just let me hold it like a regular boyfriend?"

"Because I won't ever be comfortable around you and please stop calling me your boyfriend. Just because our babies are in my tummy doesn't mean anything" I said trying to calm down my stress.

"Just give me a chance kitten. Our sons are coming and I really wanna prove myself. Look I've been seeing therapist for the past few days and they said my disorder is getting better. I'm collecting myself piece by piece because of you."

"Because you raped me you mean. Three fucking times. If I wasn't pregnant you still would of harmed me. You would of probably harmed Charlotte too that's why I had to let her go. My own daughter Harry! I'm happy she's back home and safe but what if she wasn't huh? Who would take all the blame? You. You caused all of this mess but for what? Because you felt sexually attracted to me?! Because you wanted fucking revenge?!" I yelled as I stood up tears burning in my eyes.

"Michael calm down. This isn't healthy for you" he said urging for me to sit back down.

"NOW YOU SUDDENLY CARE. AFTER ALL THIS TIME. YOU BROKEN ME HARRY. YOU FUCKING SHREDDED ME INTO PIECES AND WHEN I FINALLY GATHERED MYSELF TOGETHER YOU WENT AND BROKE ME AGAIN. IT'S GOTTEN TO THE POINT WHERE I WANTED TO KILL MYSELF" I sobbed. "I want to die Harry."

Tears were running down his cheek as he stared at me with pure shock.

"Michael- .....I- I'm sorry. I'm so so sorry" he kept repeating over and over again. I collapsed into his arms and cried.

So much for my good mood.

Such shit writing I'm sorry :(