24.

Michael's POV

"Hey guys do any of you know where Luke went?" I whispered to Ashton and Calum as we we're making pancakes. Charlotte and Fae were in the living room watching barney so I took this as an opportunity to ask so Charlotte wouldn't know. I know this is becoming into a bigger lie but I know I can't take care of Charlotte on my own. I need that special someone in my life. I need Luke.

"No I don't. Sorry man" Calum whispered back flipping a pancake.

"Why are we whispering" Ashton asked placing his arms around Calum's waist. I frowned wanting to hold Luke in that moment. I wanted to hold Luke forever. I guess that's too much to ask for.

"Mikey? Mike! What's wrong? Why are you crying?" Ashton asked me letting go of Calum's waist and focusing on me. I felt my cheek and noticed I was crying.

"I just...Luke was suppose to sleep in bed with me yesterday and I promised her she'll wake up seeing both of us by her side but he didn't show up so I had to lie to her Ash. I lied to my precious princess and now I have no idea where he is..." I sobbed covering my face. I felt two pairs of arms wrap around me while I still sobbed wishing Luke was here.

"Why would Luke do that though? That doesn't sound like him at all..." Calum asked out loud. I removed my hands from my face and just shrugged.

"Why didn't you just call him?" Ashton told me.

"You think I haven't tried that. It just sends me to his voicemail" I replied looking at the ground with a sad expression. Then a sicking thought crossed my mind. No- he wouldn't...would he?

"You don't think....he's- he's cheating ri-right?" I asked my eyes becoming glossy once again.

"Why would you think that?! He loves you!" Ashton told me holding me tight. I cried on his shoulder ashamed of even thinking he'll do that. I know Luke loves me. He wouldn't ever cheat on me.

"Uh Michael whatever you do, do not open twitter mate" Calum said nervously to me. I had a confuse expression on my face and decided to see what was happening.

I looked at the trends and couldn't believe my eyes.

#lukeinlondon
#whatwouldyoudoif
#lukeandharry
#mukebreakup
#globalwarming

Luke's in London?....with Harry? This isn't true....no I'm probably just seeing things right? I was still deciding whether or not to click on the hashtag #lukeandharry. I sighed and clicked on it wanting to find out the truth.

I scrolled through the hashtag and gasped tears streaming down my face. I threw my phone at the wall and collapsed on the ground. Calum and Ashton quickly rushed to my side.

"Michael what did you see? Ashton asked slowly. I sobbed on Calum's lap as Ashton rubbed my back.

"L-Luke...and Har-...Harry we're-" I couldn't finish my sentence as I cried even more. Soon Fae came into the kitchen with a worried expression. I hugged Calum's waist and hugged him tight tears still streaming down my face.

"Shhhh you'll be alright" Calum told me in a soft tone. I think Ashton and Fae left the room but I didn't want to check because I didn't want them seeing me as a mess. At times like this I thank God for a Calum Hood and an Ashton Irwin.

I decided to finally sit up and wipe my cheeks. At this point I wasn't sad anymore I was angry.

If Luke really loved me why would he go ahead and kiss Harry? I don't get it....

What I felt for Luke was real...like I really felt love for the first time all over again.

He makes me feel something that I've never felt before. Well he made me feel. Now I don't know what I feel. Tears were streaming down my face again but these weren't sad tears. These were angry ones. I sighed and wiped them getting up.

"You okay?" Calum asked me. I ignored him and stomped into Luke's and I room and gathered all Charlote's and I things. Oh my god. Charlotte.

How will I tell her? How will she take this?

I stopped everything and just closed my eyes for a second taking everything in. I loved him. I really did. Why did he have to rip my heart out? Why?

I resumed on what I was doing with a broken heart.

OMG MUKE NO IM CRYING AND MALUM OMG IM SORRY I HATE WRITING THIS CHAPTER. IT HURTS TOO MUCH :'(

ALSO JUST THANK YOU FOR BEING SUCH AMAZING PEOPLE I LOVE YOU GUYS XX THANKS FOR 12K!!! OH ALSO ONE CHAPTER WILL BE MICHAEL'S POV AND THE OTHER WILL BE LUKE'S POV OKAY?

OKAY BYE I LOVE YOU ANGELS SO MUCH (ILL PROBABLY TYPE IN ALL CAPS NOW LOL)