26.

Michael's POV

"Are you sure you wanna do this?" Calum as me as him, Ashton and I were boarding the plane. I had a sleepy Charlotte in my arms and a heavy Buttercup in my suitcase. I didn't want buttercup to get lost so I snuck her inside the plane.

"I need to get away from here. I need to go back home" I replied to Calum setting Charlotte down on a seat carefully not wanting to wake her up. Calum and Ashton had to help me put the suitcase Buttercup was in on top since I couldn't lift it alone. She then started barking loudly and everyone turned to our direction.

"Oh that's my ringtone...better turn it off" I nervously chuckled as everyone believed my lie. I sighed and gave Buttercup some treats to keep her quiet. She'll eventually fall asleep....I hope.

"Daddy whe-...re are we?" Charlotte asked looking around frightened by all the people. I picked her up and took my seat with a frown.

"We're on a plane going home baby" I told her as Calum and Ashton sat next to me. I felt bad for leaving Fae all alone but she said she would be fine. She was saying something about killing Luke when he gets back but I didn't care. He broke my heart and I could careless about what happens to him now. You still love him. I can't...he hurt me. He left me...he promised me he wouldn't. All these fucked up emotions are giving me a headache. I really need a nap from this world. At least I still have something to fight for.

"Daddy, papa not here?" She asked as her eyes were glossing with tears. This broke my heart even more. A tear escaped my eye and I sighed making more tears fall.

"Papa...he....left us princess but don't worry uncle Cally and uncle Ashy are staying with us" I told her hugging her close to me. She put her head on the crook of my neck and started crying silently. I cried with her letting all my tears I held back fall. The flight attendant was speaking but I didn't really pay attention to her. The only thing on my mind was the person who I once loved so much and still do.

Luke.

Sorry if this sucks I took two exams yesterday and another one today abd had to write an essay. I failed all three :/ and on my essay I wrote about the boys but they gave me a 4 and I needed a 5. FUCK YOU SCHOOL.

I hope your day went better than mine :) love you all xx thanks for the 13.3K and all the votes!! You guys make my shittiest days into better ones if that makes any sense lol.