8.

Michael's POV

"Michael" I heard Luke call. I groaned and decided not to answer back.

"Michael wake up" he called again.

"No go away Luke" I said trying to fall back asleep.

"Daddy?" My baby called. I immediately shot up and faced her.

"What is it princess?" I asked. Luke scoffed while I smirked.

"Can we pway tea party? Wukey said yes but me wanna pway with daddy too" she said smiling big. I smiled brightly and scooped her up.

"Let's go play!" I shouted running up the stairs carefully with my baby girl giggling all the way. "C'mon Luke you slow poke!" I yelled trying to see where they set up the tea party. There were three hallways and I didn't know which one to go to. Luckily Luke soon met up with us and lead us to the game room since that's where they set it up. When I first walked in I saw a mini bar on the right and a few arcade games along the walls. There was also a karaoke machine. In the middle was a ping pong table and a air hockey table too. On the left was just a round table with four chairs.

"Wow this is amazing" I told him amazed. We sat down around the round table that already had tea cups placed in the center.

"Yeah but it's not really fun when you don't have anyone to play with" he frowned. I remember my mom told me along time ago that most rich aren't happy because they got what they wanted but they realized that it wasn't worth it and with Luke yes he has probably all the money in the world but he's lonely and doesn't look so happy.

"You have me" I smiled placing my hand over his in a comforting manner but it seemed more than that. Luke blushed and looked down. I always thought it was cute when he blushed. He seemed like a little fluff ball even though he seems like a tough guy. I will admit it though I'm starting to have feelings for him or actually I've had feelings for him but I just didn't pay attention to them because I didn't want too. I'm scared of what might happen if I fall in love again. I'm scared of losing people especially the ones I love.

I'm almost to 600 reads?! You guys are amazing and I love you guys <3 uh that's all I have to say lol bye I'll update soon!