31.

Michael's POV

I woke up in my bed confused as to why I was here without Luke's beautiful warm body laying next to me but then I remembered everything that happened. I groaned and looked over at my clock and saw it was 3:56 pm. There was a note next to it so I picked it up and read it.

Mikey,

Calum and I are taking Charlotte to go see a movie then McDonald's so you won't have to worry about a thing. You looked awfully sick and tired so I didn't want to wake you up. Hope you're not mad at us (like you always seem to be) love ya bro!! Wait....that didn't seem manly enough uh later we'll lift weight's or something uh bye now :D

P.s. feel better

P.s.s Calum says hi

I chuckled and sighed. What would I do without them. Even though Ash told me not to worry about anything I'm gonna throw my princess a little surprise party so when she comes back she won't be sad about Luke or at least I won't be sad about Luke.
_________________________

Everything was in place; the cake was in the oven, the streamers hanged from the kitchen, ballons wrapped around the chairs, presents that I've been saving for this day, wrapped and taped.

I sighed admiring my work. I wondered how I pulled all this off though. Earlier I was feeling a bit fatigue but I still managed to pull this off. Someone give me a gold star.

I sat down looking at the time and it was barely 4:42 pm. I sat alone for a bit just relaxing until I had the urge to throw up. I ran to the sink and let all my contents out. I grasped the edge of the sink tight as my legs were feeling weak. I coughed the last bit out and washed the sink. I groaned and sat on the floor not being able to walk.

I really need to see a doctor. I sighed knowing I was gonna have to get up eventually. I got up with all the force I had left and held onto the rim of the counter. I walked slowly to the kitchen phone and grabbed it with shaky hands.

I knew I couldn't call Calum or Ash since they were with my baby and I didn't wanna ruin that so I called someone I haven't talked to in a long while. I dialed his number and waited for a response.

"Ello?"

"Hey uh...Niall?"

"Michael? Michael is that you! Gosh mate how've you been!"

"At the moment I'm not feeling so well. Can you come over quick and take me to the doctor? I have no one to take me" I told Niall as I held my stomach.

"Of coarse mate! Lucky for you I happen to be around your neighborhood. Was visting my aunt Nina so I'll be there in a few! Don't die on me I'm coming!" Niall laughed as he hung up.

I knew Niall back in high school. We used to be the best of buds until he had to move back to Irelend in the summer. That's also when I met Vanessa. He didn't like her for some reason but I didn't really care.

Man my life was so simple back then. If I kept my simple life though my life would be practically....boring.

Luke brought adventure to my life. He brought meaning into it. He made it....better.

Without him I'm just a sad song.

SURPRISE. I wanted to add someone new into the book so I added Niall! Watch out for more surprises because there will be a lot coming soon!