10.

Luke's POV

As I left that interview I felt the urge for something. I desperately needed something and I needed it fast. Though, that something wasn't a something more like a someone. What I needed was Michael Clifford. I needed to be in his arms. I needed to be besides him. I needed him. As we slowly drove home I only got more anxious. I needed him now.

"Mark how long are we until we arrive home?" I asked putting my lip rig inbetween my teeth.

"Well seeing how the traffic is, not anytime sooner." Well fuck. As each minute passed by the more and more I wanted Michael. My heart was pounding so fast I bet Obama could hear it. I tapped my foot rapidly just wanting the car to go faster. I couldn't sit here anymore so I just got out of the car and ran. I heard Mark shouting at me but I didn't care. All I care about is seeing my babies. I don't know how many twist and turns I took but I finally made it home. I opened the door only to see Michael pacing back and forth angry (which I thought was very attractive).

"Lu-" Michael was about to say something but I didn't let him as I crashed my lips onto his. I've been wanting to do this ever since we met at the park and now I got my chance. The kiss Michael and I shared was just magical. It was beautiful. He was beautiful. I was shocked he didn't stop me or try to push me off. We finally released the kiss both of us panting for air.

"Sooooooooo are you guys together?" Ashton asked scaring Michael and I.

"I forgot you were here for a second" Michael chuckled his cheeks redding. I admired them and kissed his cheek causing his cheeks to flush more red.

"Well I don't know about Mikey but I would love if we were together" I told him winking.

"Is that seriously how your asking me to be your boyfriend?" Michael scoffed. I rolled my eyes and replied with "Well do you want me to get down on my knees and beg?"

"No you silly goose" Michael chuckled but continued "All I need is you."

"Ew, you guys make me sick" Ashton said scaring both of us again. I scoffed but ignored him as I picked him up and put him over my shoulder.

"Luke! Put me down now!" Michael laughed.

"Never!" I shouted as I ran upstairs to Charlotte's room. Calum was playing tea party with her and screaming like a little girl when we barged in.

"Not even me scream lick Cal" Charlotte said laughing. We all laughed while Calum glared at us. Ashton soon joined us upstairs as we played tea party with Charlotte trying on costumes and eating cookies while drinking tea of course. As we were all having a laugh I looked at Michael and knew in that exact moment I loved him. I love the way his eyes crinkle when he smiles or laugh. I love the way he gets over protective of his daughter. I love the way he tries his best to be the best dad in the world. I love him. I love him even though we only met a couple of days ago. It's funny though because it feels like I've known him my entire life. I fell for his smile, I fell for his laugh, I fell for his adorable baby, I fell for him and I don't plan on getting back up.

Yay another update! I wanted to update so bad so I did for you guys >.< THEY FINALLY KISSED THOUGH YASSSSSSS! Sorry if I'm rushing it a bit. I wanted them to kissed already XD ! Anyways I'll probably update again tonight because staying up and if I don't I'll update tomorrow or something :) Love you guys so much xx