50.

Fae's POV (my lil bean)

I stood in front of Michael's door hoping he was home so I could talk to him about well everything. I was gonna stay and help Luke out but he seems fine on his own. He's got tons money anyways so I decided to go back to Australia and live some portion of my life in peace.

I knocked on his door waiting for him or at least someone to open the door. It's fucking hot outside.

The door opened but instead of Michael it was an actual angel sent from heaven standing right in front of me.

"Hi uh who are you?" she spoke.

Even her voice was perfect. Holy shit I've never been so attracted to a woman before. Her golden blonde hair made her beautiful dark brown eyes stand out. I feel like absolutely shit just being in her presence.

"Hellooo" she called out waving her hand in my face. She chuckled out a smile as I was still in a trace. Fuck can she stop being so perfect. Her smile could literally save lives. She's a fucking saint.

"I uh I- is Mi-Mikey here?" I stuttered uncontrollably. I self consciously looked down wishing I wore something better than just a tank top and shorts.

"Actually he left just yesterday. He didn't say why or where" she said taking a deep breath.

"Oh really? That's weird. This is his house why would he leave?"

"I know I was asking myself the same question. I mean I didn't even get to meet the guy but he didn't seem so...well?" she replied furrowing her eyebrows together. Her cuteness makes me want to jump off a cliff I swear.

"Your cutness makes me want to do the same" she cracked a smile as her cheeks grew pink. I just keep screwing up don't I. I'm surprised she hasn't shut the door on me yet.

"Shit did I say that out loud? Oh god I meant that- you- well- ...screw it you're fucking adorable" I mumbled keeping my eyes on the ground.

"You're pretty adorable as well."

"Fae."

"Excuse me?"

"To answer your first question."

"A pretty face with a pretty name. I like it."

I SHIP BAE OKAY BYE