28.

3rd person POV

Michael stared aimlessly at the night sky as the plane rode smoothly. Mostly everyone on board was asleep by now but not him. He was tired as ever but all these thoughts in his head were keeping him up. Who could blame him though?

Michael was amazed by all the stars shinning bright that night. They reminded him of how Luke's eyes shone like that. He grew sad and decided to look at the moon instead.

It was so beautiful. It reminded Michael of Luke's beauty. The way his eyes crincked when he laughed. The way he spoke with grace. The way he looked at Michael feeling loved like he never felt before. Oh how much Michael missed Luke. His love for him was far too much. He knew he cared about Luke no matter what. He sighed knowing it was too late to go back. He wanted to kiss Luke as Harry was buring in flames.

"What if it was all Harry's idea?" Michael thought.

"Maybe Luke has nothing to do with that kiss?" Michael thought out loud.

"Luke did leave you in the middle of night to go all the way to London just for Harry" His thoughts replied back.

Fuck you thoughts. Michael sighed and decided to look out the window once more.

He then thought of something. He cleared his throat and sighed once again looking at the luscious yellow moon.

"Luke?" Michael spoke out to the moon. He knew Luke couldn't hear him at all but he decided to pretend like he was. Far back in Japan who knew Luke was doing the same. (A/N: in italics is Luke talking)

"I fucking miss you, you asshole."

"God I miss you Michael. I'm such an asshole for leaving you."

"I hate you."

"You probably hate my guts now."

"I still sorta love you. Fuck I will always love you...but you hurt me. You hurt me bad."

"I just want you to know that I'll always love you Michael. I know I hurt you and god I'm just so sorry. Sorry won't cut it and because of it I lost you."

"Even though you hurt me, I still fucking love you. I love you Luke Hemmings."

"I love you so much Michael Clifford."

"To the moon and back."

"Forever and always."

THIS CHAPTER IS SO CUTE I CRY OMG AND ALSO IM VERY HAPPY THAT PEOPLE FROM SAME GENDER CAN LOVE AND MARRY NOW IN AMERICA :) LOVE IS LOVE AND IT WILL ALWAYS WIN

THANKS ONCE AGAIN FOR BEING AMAZING I LOVE YOU GUYS XX