Chapter 53: Christmas Shooping part 4.

Elisabeth's POV:

Luna smiled at us. I held Glacier's hand because she wanted to hold it instead. Her hand felt cold.

"Are you okay?" I asked her. "Are you feeliing cold?"

"A bit," admitted Glacier.

"We will go into a shop soon," said Luna. "Where are your gloves, Glacier?"

"Er ... don't have any," said Glacier.

"Leave it," I said gently taking Glacier's other hand, passing her cane to Luna. "Let me warm you up."

"Thank you, Love," said Glacier.

I put her hands together and put mine round hers. Then I started to warm them up. Glacier stopped shivering.

"Is that better, honey?" I asked her..

She nodded. "Thanks, Els."

I hugged her. "It's okay. Now, shall we go?"

Glacier nodded. Luna smiled. "Here, Glacier!"

Glacier got her cane and then held my hand again. "So, where to get a diary?"

"W.H.Smith?" I asked. "The stationary shop?"

"Okay," said Glacier.

Luna lead the way. I lead Glacier, thinking of nothing but how lucky I was right now. I had a real family who loved me and accepted me for who I am. I have an amazing girlfriend that went through shit like me. That I was still alive and living in a home where I felt completely safe.

"Hey," said Glacier. "Earth to Elsa!"

"Huh?" I jumped slightly as Glacier squeezed my hand.

"Daydreaming, were you?" Laughed Glacier.

"Er ... yeah!" I said. "I'm sorry."

We were in the shop. Luna was silently laughing, too!  "Which one do you want to pick for David?"

I looked at all of the 2014 diaries. I didn't exactly know what to pick. "What colours does he like?"

"He actually likes pink," said Glacier. "And purple."

I looked at all the pink and purple ones. "There's so many to choose from."

"What about this one?" Asked Luna pointing to one with dogs on it. "David loves dogs as much as you."

"Yes," I said taking it. "And at an alright price, too!"

Glacier smiled. "I don't know what to give to dad."

"We can share this, if you want!" I said hugging her.

"Okay," said Glacier. "But I did want to get him something."

"Maybe we should make him a video?" I suggested. "All of us. As well as the Diary!"

"I guess so." Said Glacier. "We can share the diary and me, Bruno, Lily and Kate can give the video to him. We often do that."

"Sweets!" Said Luna. '"Let's get him some sweets."

I giggled. "Any person can get sweets for Christmas, Luna."

"True," said Luna. "I took the three kids out to get presents for him, and you two yesterday!"

"Should we get presents for Arianna?" Asked Glacier. "She's coming here for Christmas."

"Good idea," said Luna. "I was doing my research with her during the term."

"What does she like?" I asked.

"Clothes," said Luna. "And shoes."

"A typical woman thing?" Glacier asked.

"Exactly," said Luna. "So let's buy this for your Dad and go to Primark or something!"

We nodded and walked up to the till. Glacier squeezed my hand. "I think we should share buy the rest. That way, it will be special!"

"We don't have to do that, Glace." I said. "You buy  whatever you want for Lily, Bruno, Kate and Button. I have an idea what to get them all! I was talking to the three and they gave me an idea."

Glacier smiled. "Okay. I'm sure they'll love what you biy them. As long as Lily doesn't send any links. Like she did with me."

We laughed as we paid for the diary. I felt so happy.

***

A/N:

This will be it with the Shopping chapters. But the next chapter will be a very cute one. So stay tuned.