Chapter 30. Good news part 2.

Glacier's POV:

I was glad that Luna had the job and was starting tomorrow. She deserved the job.

"Oh," I said. "My dad's trying to call me,"

"Well, I'll be seeing you girls tomorrow anyway," said Luna. "See you."

"See you," said Scarlet, sounding happier.

I hanged up and let Dad ring me.

"Hi," I said.

"Good news," said Dad.

"Is she okay?" We both asked.

"Can we go and see her?" I asked.

"Hang on, you two," laughed dad. "One at a time.

"Go on," said Scarlet.

She hugged me.

"Elsa's come out her coma," said dad. "But she's in a lot of pain. That bullet was not the only damage to her."

"So there's bad news, too?" I bit my lip.

"Well," said Dad. "It depends on how you take it, Glacier. But when Freya beat her up, she really hurt her to the point when they did some scans on her, it showed that her left ribs were fractured and her stomach was effected."

Scarlet looked towards me. "How long will she be in there, David?"

"Up to a month," sighed dad. "Not the greatest thing to start her first term."

I shrugged. "Thanks for the good news, as well as the bad news."

"Apparently," said dad. "She was asking for you, Glacier. She really wanted to talk to you badly."

"But her phone is here, dad," I said.

"I'm with her at the moment." Dad said. "They told me because I'm kind of friends that I needed to stay with her. So I did."

"So is she awake?" Scarlet asked hopefully.

"Yes," said Dad. "Hang on."

He was talking to someone on the other end. "Hang on, girls." He said.

Then he had handed it over.

"Hello?" Came a very weak, half American accent I so missed.

"Hello, Elsa," we said together."

"Oh, hi, Glacie and Scar." Elsa sounded so weak. "Are you okay?"

"We miss you, Baby," I said. "Why did you even try and run with me on Friday when you had fractured ribs and a bad stomach?"

"I wanted you away from them," said Elsa weakly. "It was a poisoned bullet. I could of died. But I didn't, luckily."

"Listen to me," I said. "Don't worry about me. I'm sure I'll cope here. I have Scarlet and Winter. We can visit you when you feel up to visitors. Right, Scarlet."

"Right," said Scarlet. "Just rest, Elsa."

"I will," whispered Elsa. "I miss you so much."

She sounded close to tears. Poor girl. She had been in the wars.

"Get dad to text me whenever you want us to visit," I suggested. "Don't rush it. Just get better for me."

"I'll try, honey." Elsa sounded like she was about to fall asleep. "I'll pass you back to him. Love you, Glacier."

I smiled. "I love you too, Elsa."

Then Dad was back. "Poor darling," he said. "I'm sure she'll be fine for visitors soon, girls."

"Okay," we said.

"Just make sure that she's okay, dad." I felt my heart hurt a bit. "She can't be in pain foreverr. Let her rest."

Dad chuckled. "You are so funny, darling."

I smiled. At least Elsa was out her coma now. But the poor girl had been damaged by Freya. Poor Elsa. I wanted her to get better soon.

***

A/N:

Here is chapter 30. Hope you liked it. Good news about Elsa.