Chapter 97: Reward Day part 1: The concert.

A/N: This chapter will have curse words in it.

——————

Glacier's POV:

Today was Awards day. Me and Elsa were going to receive one each. But we weren't sure what for!

Scarlet was with us. We were all in the living room. Alaska went home to Spain for a bit with Auntie Maria. Midnight was also with us. Hope had to stay in the living room with us. I felt that she had something against the LGBTQQIA+ community. She apparently gave us all dirty looks.

"I wonder what your girls are getting an award for," said Midnight putting his arms round me and Elsa. "You both do deserve them, though."

"Really?" Hope asked. "They were hardly here. You Bitches don't deserve anything!"

"Not this again," I groaned. "Shut up, Hope! Just because you are perfect."

"And what does that meant to mean, Blind Bitch?" Hope sneered..

"Glacier?" Elsa held my hand tight.

"What?" I asked. "Hope called us bitches, Elsa."

The temperature dropped as Elsa got angry. Oh dear!

"What the fucking hell?" Elsa snapped.

"Er ... Elsa?" Scarlet backed off. "Ice is coming out your hands."

"Shit," said Elsa. "Sorry!"

But I knew that she meant it for Hope.

"George!" Called Hope, half screaming. "Tell The Ice Brat to stop!"

"Why should I?" George came into the room. "You pissed her off! Right, Elsa, sweetie?"

"Yes," Elsa snapped. "You deserve this, Hope. I thought we could trust you. But apparently not!"

George came over to me. "Come on, Glacier. Come with me and Scarlet and Midnight."

I nodded and George lead me out.

Once in the kitchen, I sat down next to Scarlet who was giggling. I couldn't help but let out giggles, too!

"I forgot she could do that," said Midnight letting out a chuckle. "That time with Biscuit."

"I heard that he is unfortunately coming back after summer," I sighed. "Doubt he's learnt his lesson, though."

"Fuck off!" Came Elsa's angry voice.

"Should I try and stop her?" George asked Arianna who was with us.

"I better go," said my mother to be. "She'll listen to me."

George nodded. The kettle was boiling. "Who wants a tea or a hot chocolate?"

We all put up our hands.

"Glacier, your usual?" George asked me.

I nodded. George asked the other two. Then made our drinks. He even made a hot chocolate for Elsa.

***

I felt nervous. Me and Elsa were going to sing and play the piano and guitar. Scarlet and Winter also was doing it with us.

"We should make a band," suggested Winter.

"Agreed," I said. "But what should it be called?"

"Not sure," said Elsa who had calmed down. "It wouldn't be just the four of us though."

"What do you mean?" Winter looked a bit confused according to Elsa. "More people are starting as well as Alaska?"

"Yes," I said. "Our old friends Raven and Annabelle."

"Ah," said Winter.

"I've got an idea," said Midnight walking up to the four of us. "What about the   Herminising Snowflakes?"

"Not a bad name," I said. "What made you think of that, Mid?"

"Well, your name is Glacier," said Midnight. "And Elsa has somehow got the ability to control ice."

"I see," said Elsa putting two and two together.

"And Winter and Scarlet are your friends," said Midnight. "Winter is something to do with snow, Right?"

We nodded.

"And I know it's the wrong spelling," said Midnight. "But Alaska is something to do with snow."

"Perfect," I said.

Elsa smiled. "Yeah."

"We like it," said Winter and Scarlet together.

We giggled and waited for the concert to start.

***

It was lunchtime. Dad, Kate, Lilly and Bruno were in Sparkle house with us. It was very busy.

"Nice song, girls!" Lilly said with a smile.

"Yeah," said Kate. "Well done!"

"Thank you, girls!" I said hugging them both.

"We did try!" Said Elsa.

"Heard you got into a fight again," said Lilly to Elsa.

"Arianna managed to stop it before it got worse," said Elsa. "Which I was thankful for.

"Good," said Dad sitting down near us. "Looking forward to getting your Awards?"

We both nodded. But I felt worried.

"What's wrong?" Elsa put her arm round me. "We'll be okay!"

"You girls better start going," said Dad. "You need to be set up, remember?"

We nodded and got up. I walked out to our room to get my cane. Elsa followed me. "Let me just guide you, Glace! We'll get there faster."

I nodded. "Okay."

Elsa let me get her arm and she started leading me out. I slipped my sunglasses on as we walked out.

"You are trembling, Glace," Noted Elsa as we walked up the pathway to school. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing," I said. "Just nervous."

"We'll be fine," said Elsa. "Button, girl! What you doing?"

Button had followed us. Oh dear.

"Go back to the house, girl!" I said.

Button turned tail and trotted off. Naughty dog.

——————

A/N P2:

The next chapter will continue the day in Elisabeth's point of view! You may meet Raven and Annabelle in the next two chapters.

For now, Wolfie out!