Chapter 3: settling in.

Glacier's POV:

I couldn't believe it! I was actually sharing with Elisabeth! Well, I mean Elsa. She doesn't like her full name. Don't blame her. Elsa suits her.

Dad helped me unpack. I felt Elsa's stare on me. I couldn't help but think of Elsa's lovely have British Half American accent. Her mother Diana was the American of the family, and her dad was obviously british. I had a deep dark secret that I didn't want to break to Elsa. But it was my mum that crashed in to her dad, killing him. That hurt me to find that out. What would Elsa be like if I broke it to her? Apparently, according to Dad, Elsa always struggled since that day. I felt for her. Exactly six years later, I had to be parted by my twin Alaska Wolfie Baker. Or to me, Wolfie. But that is another story.

Elsa came over to me. She held my hand. "How are you?"

"Mum's not stopped," I sighed. "I'm just glad that I'm here."

Elsa hugged me. I felt my heart flutter in my chest. But I was trying to tell myself it was too early. Dad came over. He hugged me. "It's just me," he said as I flinched.

I relaxed. "You made me jump."

"Sorry," said Dad.

We both laughed. Then Dad hugged me. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah," I said. "Apart from the Freya thing. But I'm sure I won't get in any fights."

"You know her?" Elsa sounded shocked.

I nodded. "Remember, you told me that you went to City Poem, too!"

"Ah, yeah," said Elsa giggling. "I forgot."

"That's okay," I smiled.

Dad smiled at Elsa. "You might have a surprise at the exit weekend, Elsa, honey!"

"Really?" Asked Elsa.

"Yeah," said dad. "Not even Glacier knows."

I just smiled. "So, I guess you have to go? Lily's calling you, by the way!"

Dad picked up his phone. "How did you know?"

"She texted me," I said.

"Ah, okay," said Dad. "Well, yes. I do have to go."

I hugged him. "I'll miss you all. Well, apart from mum."

"We will miss you, too!" Said Dad. "But you will be home soon enough."

"I know," I said.

Then Dad hugged Elsa. "Look after her."

"Of course I will!" Elsa hugged me.

"Goodbye, Dad," I said. "Send Bruno and Kate my love. Tell Lily she can call me any time!"

"Will do," said Dad hugging me one last time. "Love you,"

I smiled. "I love you, too, Dad!"

Then he walked out. I let the door shut before playing music on my phone. Elsa put her arms round me. "What are you listening to?"

"Wicked the musical!" I said. "Why?"

"Have you watched Frozen?" Asked Elsa.

I nodded. "Isn't the voice of Elsa the same as the person that did Elphaba?"

"You got it," said Elsa. "I love the musical, too!"

I looked at my phone and saw that I had a text from my best friend Annabelle Pidge. I knew her as Anna. We were very close as friends. Well that was until her dad started pushing me away from her.

A: Are you at Mill Brook yet?

Elsa looked over my shoulder. "Now, why does that name ring a bell?"

"You know Anna?" I asked.

"Yeah," said Elsa. "Only for a week. She got expelled a week in. They finally found out the truth."

"About who was to blame for my sudden outburst?" I asked.

"You were the one she knocked out, then?" Asked Elsa.

"I still have a scar where the swing hit me," I said. "I don't blame Anna. It wasn't her fault."

"But I did put two and two together because she told me why it happened."

"This is where Freya comes in," I sighed. "She picked on me because I came out at that school. Plus I was getting upset about something close to my heart."

"You don't have to tell me what it is if you don't want to!" Said Elsa gently. "But I got Freya expelled at last."

"how come you don't get along with her?" I asked.

***

A/N:

You will have to find out in chapter 4.

How did you like this chapter? I did try my best and sorry for the very late update in this book.