Chapter 88: The pparty part 2.

Glacier's POV:

I felt surprised that Midnight got me a present. I thought he hated my guts. Clearly not.

"You two don't have to open them now," said Midnight. "But they are there for when you want to."

"Someone has a crush," said Lily giggling.

"Agreed," said Kate.

"What's a crush?" Came Bruno's voice.

"It doesn't matter, Buddy!" Elsa smiled. "Alaska, you do have one. Admit it. Midnight is here!"

"What?" Midnight sounded shocked. "You have a crush on me, Alaska?"

"Yes," said my twin. "I do."

"Aww," we all said.

"Look," said Midnight sounding serious. "You do know I hate Biscuit as much as you girls?"

We all nodded, apart from the guests of honour.

"I was so angry at him for this morning," said Midnight sitting beside Alaska. "Especially in front of Alaska here. Not a great impression."

"I could tell in Performing arts this morning," said Winter. "Poor Elsa here was terrified to come in."

Elsa nodded. I put an arm round her. "We need to get Biscuit kicked out, somehow!"

"But how?" Asked Scarlet. "Alaska told me that you said that he has Three chances left!"

"Glacier!" Midnight stared at me. "You are thinking very deeply."

I felt taken aback. "How do you know?"

"Your expression, Honey," said Elsa.

"He's planning something that involves me and you, Midnight?! I asked.

"Um ... er ... yes?" Midnight sounded worried.

"Why don't we lay that as the trap?" I said. "I'm pretty sure that whatever it is, involves people sent home, right?"

"Glacier?" Alaska sounded shocked. "You aren't suggesting that Biscuit is making  Midnight ... you know ... do that sort of thing to you?"

"That is the plan, unfortunately," said Midnight. "But not yet, Glacier."

"Shit!" Elsa sounded worried. "You don't mean that, surely?"

"I do," sighed Midnight.

"Okay, noted," said Elsa. "Do we let it unfold before Reporting it or should we tip Mr Black off before hand and he can inform the police?"

I finished my party food and was about to get up when Dad came into the room. "Where are you going?"

"Oh ... just taking my plate out!" I admitted.

"Here," said Dad coming over and taking it. "I only just came in to offer anymore food or drinks."

"Some cloa, please," I said handing him my empty cup.

"Anyone else?" Dad took my cup.

"The same, please, David!" Elsa did the same.

"Okay,girls!" Dad took Elsa's cup and carried both of them and my plate out.

"I think we should give him the heads up," said Scarlet.

"Same here," said Winter.

"Okay," I said. "Good idea."

"Are you okay, now, Elsa?" Midnight generally sounded concerned. "I know that certain name is triggering."

"Yeah," said my girlfriend.

"You are lucky that you have Glacier, Scarlet and Winter!" Said Midnight. "I have no one."

"You have us," I said. "Right, girls?"

"Yeah,," the other three said.

Midnight smiled. "Thank you!"

"And you have Alaska, too!" Said Sheherazade. "If you are planning to stay here, of course."

"Not sure yet," admitted my twin. "It's only my first day."

"True that," said Lily. "I heard that Belle is starting here in September, Glacie!"

I nodded.

"Belle?" Elsa sounded confused.

"Anna," I said.

"Ah," said Elsa. "My friend Raven is also starting in September, too!"

"That's cool!" Said Sheherazade. "I remember her! She looked after me when you left with Bera, Elsa."

"She did say that," said Elsa. "Bless her."

"Here you go, girls!" Dad came back with my and Elsa's Colas. "Reach out with your left hand, Glace!"

I did so. Dad gave it to me and then gave Elsa hers.

"Dad," I said. "What's going on with the cake? Are me and Wolfie sharing it?"

"We got you both separate cakes, darling!" Dad ruffled my strawberry-blond hair.

"Okay," said Alaska.

"They'll be coming in a bit," said dad. "But first, we need to finish the food, before Button gets at it!"

As he said that, Button came trotting in.

"Drop it, girl!" Elsa giggled. "She's got a chicken leg, David!"

We all burst out laughing. Then Dad retrieved the chicken from Button's jaws. "Bad dog!" He scolded.

We all laughed again. This was the best birthday party I could have.

——————-

A/N:

Okay, so word of warning, in book 2, the thing that will happen to Glacier will sort of happen. But not! Because the girls and Anna and Raven will stop it before it happens.

Anyway! Hope you liked the chapter,everyone!

Wolfie out until chapter 89? Wow!