Chapter 85: Alaska's first day. and the party begins

Glacier's POV:

It was after we got into Tutor. Alaska, Scarlet, Elsa, Winter and I sat down. I sighed deeply and got up to go to my shelf to find the folders I needed that day. Elsa joined me. "What's wrong, Birthday girly?"

I blushed a bit. "Why do we have Maths today?"

"Because it's on our timetable, You bitch!" Biscuit was standing behind me.

"You back off from my sister," came Alaska's voice.

"Woe," said Biscuit. "Who are you?"

"Never you mind, Bastard," snapped Alaska. "What matters is that you back off and leave Glacier alone."

I turned and leant on the shelves. "You heard my sister, Biscuit. Please back off."

"Sister?" Biscuit sounded confused. "You have a twin, Blind Bitch? At least you have a sister, unlike Orphan Britamerican Bitch here."

The tempertaure changed. Then I heard Elsa's panicked breathing. I reached out and grabbed her hand. "If I were you, Biscuit," I said calmly. "I would back off. We don't want fights today!"

Alaska saw Elsa. "It's okay, Glace!"

"Come here," I said, pointing to Elsa. "Please, Alaska. I really don't need this on our birthday."

Alaska came over and hugged Elsa as my girlfriend started to cry. I meanwhile turned to Biscuit.

"What?" Biscuit glared at me. "Protecting your useless bitch?"

"Enough," I snapped. "You will pay for that."

"Shush-shush," came Alaska's voice. "It's okay! Ignore him."

"I will report you, Biscuit," I said. "How Fucking dare you call Elisabeth those names."

"Ah oh, you don't scare me," Biscuit said sarcastically.

I was about to slap him when the door opened and Mrs Iceland walked in. "Glacier? What's wrong? And Elsa, honey!"

"Biscuit upset Elsa, Miss," I explained.

"You really need to stop bullying them, Biscuit," said Mrs Iceland. "Come on, girls. Sit down!"

I pushed by Biscuit and sat by Elsa and Scarlet. Elsa was still crying.

"You get out, Biscuit!" Mrs Iceland said glaring at him. "Midnight, sit down!"

Midnight came and sat down. Biscuitmeanwhile stormed out the room. Mrs Iceland came and sat beside me.

"What ... What's going to happen, Mis?" I asked feeling shaky. "He really needs to stop. Elsa's had a bad time."

"Don't worry," said Mrs Iceland. "I'll inform Mr Black about him."

"Happy Birthday," said Midnight. "I do have presents for you both!"

I couldn't see it, But Alaska was blushing.

"What?" Midnight stared over at her. "I do!"

"Is someone in love?" Elsa sniffled, slightly giggling.

"I think so," I said.

"Happy birthday, you two," said Winter. "And nice to meet you in person, Alaska!"

"Welcome to Mill Brook!" Mrs Iceland got up and shook Alaska's hand.

"Thank you, Miss!" Alaska sounded nervous.

"Sorry about Biscuit," said Mrs Iceland. "I bet Glacier, Elsa and Scarlet told you about him."

"Yes we did," We all said together.

"They did," agreed my twin.

The bell rang out for first class. I got up and put my backpack on my back. My cane was folded up inside it. Elsa joined me, still crying. I put my arms round her. "Ignore him, Love. Honestly, we are better than him."

"But he called me..."

"Wolfie," I said. "Come here, again!"

Alaska joined the hug. "Glacie's right. You are better than him."

"I'm useless," sniffled my girlfriend.

Alaska took her out my arms. "Go to class, Glacie. Tell the teacher that Elsa and I will be late."

I nodded and made my way to first class.

***

It was four oclock and school was done for the day. I was walking to the house alone. Elsa had to stay behind to talk to Mr Black and Mrs Iceland about the morning events. I wasn't alone for long though as pattering of paws met my ears. I stopped and let my twin come up to me. "Oh, Wolfie! What will we do?"

Alaska nuzzled me gently and pulled gently at my shirt sleeve.

"What? You want me to go back with you to school?"

Alaska barked and started leading me back. I was confused. "Er ... Wolfie? Why are we going back?"

I felt fear grip my stomach.

"Wait, Elsa's not expelled, is she?"

Wolfie shook her head, still holding my sleeve..

"Biscuit is expelled?" I felt hope creep into my body.

"No, he's not," sighed a voice.

Then her arms wrapped round me. "He's unfortunately has three chances."

"Oh," I said. "I'm guessing the talk didn't help?"

"No," sighed my girlfriend. "But Mr Black is aware of it. Even told me to come to him if I wanted to sit out of lessons. Which the teachers all agreed."

"That's ggreat!" I said. "I'm glad of that."

Alaska sat down, panting. Elsa petted her snout. "Thanks, Wolfie! You are a great friend. I can see why you two were close."

I petted my sister's head. "I did really miss you, Wolfie!"

Elsa patted my back and then hugged me and Alaska. "Come on, you two! Let's go back to Sparkle."

We set off.

—————————-

A/N:

Here is chapter 85. Not a great start for Alaska, witnessing a fight.

I will write Elsa's events in the next chapter. I feel that I skipped it so Elsa's side will come tomorrow!

Hope you liked this chapter and see you for chapter 86.

Wolfie Out