Chapter 101: Annabelle and Raven go home!

Scarlet's POV:

Arianna and I had our little chat. I admitted to her that I was worried about dad. She said I could go and visit my puppy if I wanted too. Button went home with David and Winter.

Glacier, Elsa, Anna and Raven all were waiting for me. The younger girls looked at me. Then I sat down.

"Are you okay, Scarlet?" Anna asked.

I noticed she had one artificial eye. Did she also have RetinaBlastoma?

"Yeah," I said.

"Are you sure?" Raven asked. "You look like you've been crying."

"Raven," said Elsa. "Don't question her like that!"

Raven went a bit red. "Oh, yeah, sorry!"

"I'm okay," I said.

Luna came into the room. "Scarlet? Come here!"

I stood back up and walked to my sister. Luna pput her arms round me. "It's okay, sis. We will be okay!"

"What's happened?" I heard Raven ask Elsa.

"Mr Cookson isn't feeling well," said Elsa. "Not sure why, though."

"I have a surprise," said Luna, smiling at me.

"No way," I said getting excited.

Luna nodded. "Come in here for a moment!"

I nodded and followed her into the living room. Arianna sat there, holding my puppy in her arms. I smiled. "My puppy!"

"She's so cute," said Arianna. "Got a name yet for her?"

She handed me the pup who instantly curled up in my arms. Her pink tongue stuck out to lick me.

"No," I admitted.

"Is that the puppy?" Elsa came into the room, followed by Raven, Anna and Glacier.

I smiled. "Yes. This is my little baby!"

Elsa came up first and held out her hand. The pup took a liking to her straight away. The whimpers were adorable.

"Aww," said Glacier. "Hello little one!"

Elsa guided her left hand for the puppy to sniff. "She so sweet!"

"What about Sweetie?" Anna and Raven asked coming up next.
"Na," said Elsa.

"Shelby?" Glacier suggested.

The puppy whimpered. "Aww," I said. "She liked that, Glacier."

"Aww," we all said as Shelby barked.

"That's so cute," said Arianna. "Shelby it is."

We giggled as the pup stretched.

***

Elsa, Glacier and I took the girls to their activities. Shelby went back to wher her mother lived. I was so greatful that Arianna did that for me.  Elsa and Glacier noticed I was better and smiled at me.

"What?" I said.

"Since Miss Shelby came to visit," said Glacier. "You've been more cheerful, Scarlet! It's been ages since you've been happy!"

"Glacier's right," said Elsa. "You are rreally smily, Scar! I knew Shelby would cheer you up!"

"She is so cute," said Glacier. "Very cuddly. I'm so happy you have her as your dog, Scarlet."

"Me too!" I said with a smile. "Ah, here are the girls again!"

Anna and Raven both came over and sighed.

"What's wrong?" I asked them.

"That was boring," said Raven.

"No it wasn't," said Anna. "Just simple."

"It was testing you," said Glacier. "I had to do it last year."

"I didn't quite make the two days," said Elsa. "But I stayed for the morning."

"I looked after you two last year," I smiled. "Glacier was so shy. But now look at you."

We all started to laugh. Even the two younger girls!

***

It was the next day. The girls were going home today! Ellsa and Glacier were looking worried. Apparently Mr Pidge was a bastard.

"Good luck, Anna," I said hugging her. "We wil see you in September."

"Okay," said Anna. "Thank you, Scarlet!"

I left her and sighed. I wanted to be alone for a little. Raven waved to me as she and her carer walked away. I waved back and walked to my room.

Once inside, I ran to my bed and curled up.

***

Elisabeth's POV:

I noticed Scarlet wanted time alone. But I didn't want to let her out my sight.

Once Anna and Raven left, I and Glacier went to our room and sat on my bed together. Glacier was slightly shaking. "Mr Pidge really needs to be behind bars," she sighed.

"I agree," I said.

Someone knocked on Scarlet's door. We jumped.

"What's going on?" Glacier asked.

"Not sure," I said.

"Oh come on, Scarlet!" Came a voice we knew. "Me and Auntie Maria are here to take you for a walk with Shelby!"

"It's Wolfie," said Glacier. "That was quick!"

Then there was a knock on our door. Then it opened and Alaska stood there.

"Hey, Wolfie," I said. "Is Scarlet okay?"

"No," sighed Glacier's twin. "Sobbing her heart out."

"Is Auntie Maria going to check on her?" Glacier asked.

"I got sent to see if Scarlet wanted to come home already," said Alaska. "But clearly she wants to stay here."

"We have activities this week," said Glacier. "And we chose what we wanted to do already!"

"Ah, okay," said Alaska.

She sighed. "I better go and see if Scarlet will come out for a bit with me and Auntie Maria again. Maybe time out of these walls will help her. Terrible what happened to her dad!"

"We know," we both said.

Alaska sighed. Then left the room. I got up and sighed. "Come on, Glace! Let's go for a walk!"

Glacier nodded and got up too!

—————

A/N:

Here is chapter 101. Hope you enjoyed it.

P.S: soon will be the wedding chapters. For now! Enjoy!!

Wolfie out!