Chapter 71: the announcement of the show

Glacier's POV:

**Before that**

Elsa, Scarlet, Winter and I were walking out of drama. I was getting very angry with Biscuit and his gang. Why pick on me and Elsa? I couldn't help what happened!

"Girls!" The teacher followed the four of us out.

"Yes, Miss?" I said calmly.

"Come to my office for a moment!" The teacher sounded excited.

"Er ... okay?" Elsa turned us round.

Winter and Scarlet also joiined us as we followed the teacher back.

When we got there, the teacher turned to me first. "Are you okay, Glacier Dear. You seem on edge."

"It's just Biscuit." I sighed and looked in the Teacher's direction.

"I know that you and Elisabeth couldn't stay." The teacher came up and hugged us both. "You couldn't help that."

"But Biscuit is saying hurtful things to the four of us, Miss!" Scarlet came forward.

"I noticed Glacier more than you though," said the teacher. "You do have that spicy hot temper which I know doesn't come out as much at the moment. But your face says it all."

"Oh ... really?" I didn't know how to react.

"Not in a bad way," said the teacher. "You are one of my hard working students. In fact, you all are. Biscuit has detentions all the time. So does Midnight."

"What's the reason you wanted us four?" Winter sounded confused.

"Ah ... yes," said the teacher turning to everyone. "Do you girls want to know what the show is?"

We all nodded.

"It's  Back To The Future," said the Teacher.

"How would that work?" Winter asked.

"The whole school are putting it on," said the teacher. But I know your parts already."

"Can we know or not?" I felt excited.

"You will have to wait," said the teacher. "You better go back to your houses now."

I checked the time. "Thank you, Miss."

"You're welcome, girls!" The teacher opened the door and let us out.

The four of us walked out of the building. Elsa was excited.I could tell by her pace of walk.

"I haven't watched the film," said Scarlet. "Have you?"

I nodded. "It's a great film. Well all three of them are."

"That's why you were  eager to know who was who," giggled Elsa. "I hope I'm not someone that is a bitch!"

"Who can you see me as, Love?" I squeezed her hand.

"Hm ... I can see you as Marty," said Winter.

"No," said Elsa. "Probably George MCFly."

"I get that," I said smiling. " "don't worry, Scar. We brought the DVD back with us."

"Girls night?" Scarlet asked.

"If you like," said Winter. "I'll ask my house carers."

We set off towards the path leading to the houses. I couldn't help but feel excited.  But how long would that last?

***

**just after the shot**

We scrreamed out in fright as the door opened again. Button growled as two sets of footsteps came into the room. Elsa grabbed me and forced me to stay flat on the floor as she lay across me.

"One down," came my mother's voice. "Which daughter should we get first, Diana?"

Elsa tensed up and went to get off me. But I wrapped my arms round her and kept her down with me.

"Well, look who we have here," said mother coming up to our corner.

"What do you want?" I managed to find my voice which was strong. "Shouldn't you both be behind bars?"

"What are you doing, Babe?" Whispered Elsa as I managed to get out of hiding.

"Not sure," I whispered into her ear. "But I don't want you to get it this time."

"Glacier," whispered Elsa. "I hope you know what you are doing."

I whistled to Button who left Scarlet and came to me. She sat on my feet and growled at the two women who sounded scared. I glared at them. "If you don't leave now," I said bravely. "our dog will  attack."

I could tell that they were getting scared. I grabbed Button's collar and leash. If only Wolfie was here to see me now!

————————-

A/N:

Here is chapter 71. Not much can be said. But next chapter is in Elisabeth's POV.