Chapter 95: Working on rehearsals

Elisabeth's POV:

**two months later**

It was May. I was back at Mill Brrook with my medication. Arianna, Luna and George kept an eye on me all the time. David's orders. Glacier, Scarlet, Alaska and Winter all looked after me. I just came back from my bad month. Glacier had made sure I had all the work done for the teachers by sending emails with our work on. I was grateful for this. Especially while rehearsals were concerned. I had to do them over Skype which in my and Glacier's room at home made it a bit strange. But I was glad to be back.

We were walking out of Drama when Glacier noticed something.

"Els, Babe? Are you okay?" She asked squeezing my hand.

"Yeah," I said. "Why?"

"Nothing," said Glacier.

But she knew my signs of an Epileptic fit.

"Come and sit down, Els," said Scarlet joining us. "You're trembling. Plus your eyes are going glazed over."

"Oh great," I said. "Get Miss celand, Scar!"

Scarlet ran back to the Drama room. Glacier somehow got me to a corner and helped me to sit down. Then she held me steady as my vision went blurrry.

"Stay with me, Elsa!" Came her calm but worried voice. "Please. Don't pass out."

"Everything okay, Girls?" Miss Iceland came over with Scarlet. "Scarlet said you are having a fit, Elsa?"

I nodded, trying to stay with them.

***

Glacier's POV:

I held Elsa's hand and kept her steady by holding her shoulder. Dad told me how to help Elsa when she was showing signs. I could feel the twitching of her head and hands so that was how I knew. But Alaska, Scarlet and the others could see her eyes clouding over and other signs.

"Please?" I begged. "Don't pass out! You are safe. We are here."

"Er ... Glacie," Elsa was slurring.

Then she passed out. Miss Iceland helped me to lift her up. Then we carried her to our tutor room where Winter, Alaska and Midnight were. Scarlet came with me after Miss Iceland lay Elsa on the bed in the corner of the room.

"That scared me," said Scarlet. "Poor Elsa. She needs her meds."

"Agreed," said Midnight. "I noticed when she was in the wings waiting for the bit when you go back to 1955 Glace that she was not herself."

I shook my head. "Apparently she's the first in her family to have it as well. We will just have to keep an eye on her."

"If you don't mind me asking," said Midnight.. "How do you know she's about to have a fit?"

"Her twitching and speach," I said. "Her voice gets weaker and slurs."

"Yes, hello, Arianna!" Came Iceland's voice. "It's about Elsa?"

"Shush," said Winter. "Miss Iceland is on the phone."

"She came out of Performing arts with Glacier and Scarlet, looking like a devel has taken over her," said Iceland into the phone. "Oh, did she?"

"She forgot to take her meds?" Alaska whispered in my ear. "I watched her at breakfast."

"Oh shit," I whispered. "Explains why she is having the fit."

"Okay," said Iceland. "I'll send her back."

I put my folder for Performing arts away and got out my art folder. I felt a bit sick. Alaska noticed and came over.

"She'll be okay," she said squeezing my hand gently. "Just a lot of rest in Sparkle and I bet with her dose tomorrow, she'll be back to normal."

"I hope so," I said. "Poor Elsa."

"you dropped something," said Winter handing me something.

I sighed and put my script away. Then put my Art folder in my bag.

***

Scarlet's POV:

Poor Elsa. She didn't have a great year. Especially finding out about her Epilepsy. Glacier was putting on a brave face. But I could tell that she was struggling to keep herself together.

"It was after our art lesson. Glacier was walking slowly along. I and Alaska held back. Winter walked ahead to Maths. I gently grabbed Glacier's hand. "Glacie? It's okay to cry you know. I get it. My dad has Epilepsy. worse than Elsa's. That's partly why I came at Christmas. My dad couldn't look after me."

"Oh, I'm sorry," said Glacier.

"It's okay," I said. "Your dad offered to look after me whenever it happens."

"Auntie Maria was going to take you under her wing," said Alaska. "Like just in case."

I nodded. "His last one was very bad, Glace. He almost died."

Glacier hugged me. "Oh Scar. I didn't know."

"I told Wolfie about it," I said blinking. "That's why your Aunt offered to take me off Dad so he could manage it."

Glacier wrapped her arms round me. "Oh, Scarlet. It's okay."

"What's wrong?" Came Zelda's voice.

She walked up and saw us both. "Oh, Scarlet! What's wrong?"

"Her dad could of died," said Glacier gently rubbing circles into my back. "His Epilepsy is worse than Elsa's. She's worried that her dad will die."

I sniffled. Alaska walked away to warn the teacher that we were late. Zelda took me off Glacier. "You go to Maths, Glacier. I'll look after Scarlet."

"Thank you," said Glacier. "It's going to be okay, Scar. You have us if anything happens."

"Thank you, Glacie," I sniffled. "You are a great friend."

Glacier nodded and walked away.

***

Elisabeth's POV :

I came round after a fit. I was in the Lounge in Sparkle. Luna stood there with Button.

"Are you okay?" She asked as I managed to sit up. "You are lucky that Glacier was there to stop you falling again."

I nodded. "I'm okay now."

"Why didn't you take them this morning, Elsa?" Arianna came into the room, looking worried. "They were there ready for you to take."

"Er ... I just forgot," I admitted. "I was so late for breakfast."

"In the future, I will have to make sure you take them before everyone else comes in," said Arianna. "David's not pleased about this."

I felt guilty. Arianna sat down and hugged me. "He's not angry, sweetie. Just annoyed."

I sighed with relief.

—————

A/N:

Here is chapter 95. I made this chapter long because I wanted to. The next 6 chapters will be long too!

Wolfie out!

P.S: Scarlet is for-shadowing one of the sad things that happens in book two. I'll let you ponder this.

See you later, my friends.