Chapter 33: my phone call!

Elisabeth's POV:

"Nice to meet you three," I said. "Glacie tells me a lot about you."

David had left the three siblings with me which was a comfort. All had strawberry-blond hair like their older sister. Lily had a darker shade of blue in her eyes. Kate had green eyes like Alaska. Bruno was so adorible. He had Glacier's looks and bright blue eyes. All three kids were very kind.

"Good things, I hope," said Lily. "You poor thing, Elsa. You must be in a lot of pain."

"I am," I admitted. "I guess you are use to Glacier being in hospital, though, right?"

All three of them nodded. Bruno stared at the machines, mesmerised. I wondered if he had a thing for machines.

"Pretty lights?" Kate asked him.

He nodded. "Numbers. Why are there numbers?"

"It's looking at her oxygen rate, Bruno," said Lily. "You know when Glacie goes in to hospital?"

"Yeah," said Bruno.

"That's what it is doing to Elsa," explained Lily. "And that is her heart rate."

Bruno was entertained. Bless him. Lily gently hugged me. "You love Glacie?"

"Yes," I said. "I miss her."

"I'm sure she wants you to get better so you can be part of the family." Lily sighed. "You will have a great time with us."

"I'm sure I will," I said. "Is that your phone ringing?"

Lily smiled and got out her phone. Then she blushed scarlet.

"What?" I asked giggling slightly.

"Nothing," said Lily.

"You are blushing, honey," I said. "Is it your crush?"

"Maybe." Lily put her phone to her ear. "Hello?"

"Is things okay, Lily?" Asked a voice I recognised.

"Not really, Belle," said Lily with a sigh. "Things happened in Mill Brook."

"Don't tell me Glacier's in hospital, yet again because of Freya Johnson."

"No," said Lily. "It's hard to explain."

"Do I know this person?" I heard Anna ask.

"Do you know Elsa?" Asked Lily.

"What, Elsa Harrison?" Anna sounded excited. "She hasn't texted me for three days."

"That's because she's been in a coma," said Lily. "You know how Glacier is. Mum shot Elsa with a poison bullet thing and she was close to being dead."

"Can I talk to her?" Asked Anna.

I smiled and put my hand out. Lily smiled. "Yeah," she said handing it over.

"Hi, Anna!" I said.

"Oh my god," said Anna sounding happy. "It's a long time since we spoke."

"I know," I said. "How are things?"

"Not changed that much," admitted Anna. "But it looks good for me to transfer to Mill Brook.""

"That's good." I felt hopeful. "Has he calmed down now?"

"No," sighed Anna. "I'm still locked up in my room. My mum comes up with our dog. But I'm being treated like Harry Potter."

I sighed. Poor Anna. "Well, I will send you a text when David has bring my phone back from school."

"That's cool," said Anna. "See you probably soon."

"Bye," I said handing the phone back.

Then the nurse came back. She hooked me back on the feeding machine. "How do you feel, my dear?"

"Still in pain," I admitted.

"You wwill be for a long time," said the nurse. But it'll go, eventually."

I sighed in frustration. Oh why did it have to happen on my first day?

***

A/N:

Hi, here is chapter 33.

Hope you liked it.