Chapter 25: Trying to get Glacier to dinner safely.

Scarlet's POV:

I stared at my new friends. Glacier had not changed since I took care of her during her two week stay. She shared the room with me during that time. She told me about her mum and I told her about how Luna and I were split up because of Emily. If one of them got hurt, I would comfort the other to calm them down. I was worried about what Elsa said, though. But she was very brave.

Glacier cuddled in to Elsa who looked injured still. Her stomach looked swollen. She looked in pain. But she did look determined.

"But what if you die?" Glacier's voice was very weak.

"I'm sure I won't, honey," said Elsa. "And even if I do, I will be with you."

"I'm sure that the bullets aren't deadly, Glacier," I said. "That bitch wouldn't kill you flat out."

"I guess," sniffled the older girl. "But you don't know who the real Emily is. She would try and murder my sister for protecting me."

"Glacier," I said. "She murdered my mother. And Elsa's father. Of course we know the real villan in her. She deserves to be behind bars. We all think so."

"Here here," said Elsa. "And I am sure she and my own mother were planning other deaths between them."

"Ours?" Glacier guessed.

"Don't know," said Elsa.

My stomach rumbled. But I didn't want to get out Glisabeth's room. I felt safe with them. Sharing with Hope was not fun. She was slowly turning to be the worst room mate I ever had. She noticed my rainbow flag and other things. I didn't want to upset my friends.

"Are you okay, Scar?" Glacier noticed I went quiet.

"Just hungry," I admitted. "But I don't want to get out this room. I feel safe with the two of you. Hope is not very nice."

"Oh," said Elsa. "You share with her?"

"Yeah," I said. "She's very racest and homophobic, guys."

Glacier and Elsa gasped. "We must of known."

"Really?" I asked. "You felt that she didn't like different people?"

They both nodded. I felt pleased that I was not the only one.

"What time is it?" Glacier asked.

"Almost six," I said. "But I wouldn't go to dinner, Glace. Not unless you want to be blown up."

"But we can't miss dinner all because of my mother," said Glacier. "Well, you can't."

"Your dad is on the case, Baby," said Elsa. "Don't worry about that. He's reported to your social services. If anything happens to one of us, police have been noted.."

"Ah," said Glacier. "Mum is on her last warning. She's blown her apparent second chance ages ago."

I gulped. I heard something outside the room. Glacier had also tensed up.

"Girls?" Said Elsa. "Calm down."

i put my finger to my lips. Elsa got the hint and went quiet. I heard movement near the door. Was it the house cat?

The door opened.  Then I leapt in front of Glacier and Elsa as Clorrissa came in. "Oh, hi, Clorrissa."

"What are you doing in this room, Scarlet Cookson," said Clorrissa. "Protecting Glacier from Emily, were you?"

"Er ... no? I just wanted to see them," I lied.

"Oh," said Clorrissa.

I felt frightened. Very frightened for Glacier and Elsa. They didn't need to experience this.

"Come to dinner," said Cloorissa. "No one will hurt you."

"That's a lie," said Glacier in a calm enough voice. "You are trying to get me out of my safe place."

"Your mum wants you, Glacier." Clorrissa walked out the room, smirking.

"Great. That's just great. Fucking bitch," Glacier's temper got to the surface. Elsa and I looked from her to Clorrissa who grinned. This was not good.

***

A/N:

Here is chapter 25. What do you think happens in chapter 26 which will com out tomorrow?