Chapter 65: The talk to Alaska.

Glacier's POV:

When we got down stairs, I could hear her voice. Wolfie! She was talking to Lilly, Kate and Bruno.

"Are you enjoying your Christmas?" Wolfie asked them.

"Yes," they all said.

I turned to Elsa. "She sounds a bit drugged." I noted.

Elsa squeezed my hand gently. "Don't worry," she said. "I'm sure it's nothing!"

"Where's Elsa and Glacier?" Wolfie's voice asked.

"They are coming in," said Lilly. "Hang on."

"Wolfie?" I said.

"Hey, Glacie!" Came Wolfie's voice. "And Elsa!"

Elsa lead me to the computer. "Hey, Alaska! How are you?"

"I'm okay," said Wolfie. "Are you two okay? I was so worried about you both."

"I didn't wake up until like a week ago?" I tried to remember exactly when I came round from the poison Coma."She really drugged me, Wolfie. Didn't she, Elsa?"

Elsa nodded. "I wasn't there all the way through when she poisoned Glacie," she admitted. "But I saw what she gave her."

"Alcahol?" Wolfie sounded grosed out. "What else happened to you, Glacie?"

"Before Elsa came in," I said. "She tied me up on a chair and injected me with some stuff, too! But my phone went off."

"That was me," said Wolfie. "Elsa had told me about stuff from before that! I wanted to make sure you were both okay. When Elsa told me about that Bitch, I knew trouble was about to begin."

"Sorry I didn't get back to you!" I felt upset.. "I feel bad."

"Don't be," said Wolfie. "You couldn't help it, Glacie."

"But I'm okay, now!" I said. "Just a bit shaken up."

"What about you, Elsa?" Wolfie asked. "How's your injuries now?"

"Healed," said Elsa. "But I still have the bullet wound. They couldn't get rid of that."

"That was meant for me, Wolfie!" I said. "But Elsa took it. She ran with injuries and still got me in a safe place."

"You two are so brave," said Wolfie. "I'm still scared, though, Glacie."

"Why?" I thought I knew.

"I hate wearing necklaces," said Wolfie. "After that day."

"Don't blame you," I said.

"It was a good thing you don't have vision," said Wolfie. "You would of seen more than what you heard that day. If you weren't in the room, thought, I would of died. So you saved my life, Glacie."

I smiled. "I miss you, Wolfie," I admitted. "At least you are safe though."

"You are, too," said Wolfie. "Those three are behind bars."

"My mother isn't," sighed Elsa. "She's just doing a communital services thing."

"I'm sure you can get her also behind bars," said Wolfie. "Anyway, enough of the dark things. Have you had a great Christmas?"

We both nodded. "Thank you for our presents."

"You're welcome," said Wolfie. "I wasn't  sure what you liked, Elsa. So I guessed."

"You did a good job," said my girlfriend. "Thank you, again!"

I smiled. "It would be nice to see you again, Wolfie."

"Same," said Wolfie. "Spain is getting hot. My other form can't handle it."

"Well," said Elsa. "A Husky dog does have long fur."

"I know," sighed my twin. "It was so much easier when I was with Glacie."

"Because it's cooler here?" I guessed.

"Yes," sighed Wolfie. "I better go. Auntie Maria needs me. See you soon!"

"Bye," said everyone.

"Merry Christmass, Wolfie," I said. "Call me or Elsa any time."

"Will do," said Wolfie. "Say bye to dad for me."

Then she went. I managed to log out of Skype for dad and sighed. Elsa noticed and hugged me. "I told you she wouldn't be upset. She understood."

I just nodded. I should really tell Elsa what happened that day!

***

A/N:

Here is chapter 65, also! I am writing them on google docks to see if I can save the chapters.

Anyway! Enjoy the two chapters and see you in chapter 66 which won't be up today now. I think two chapters is enough!

:)