Chapter 75: Alaska's call!

Elisabeth's POV:

"Where's Glacie?" Alaska looked pale. "You still haven't told me, Els!"

I sighed. "Your twin is facing your mother and my own mother."

Alaska gasped. "She's brave. I did try. Well, Wolfie did."

"It wasn't your fault that day," I said. "Or Glacier. It was your Bitch of a mother."

Alaska nodded. "Where's Button?"

"With Glacier." I smiled. "Why?"

"Well," said Alaska sighing with relief. "Thank god you found her."

"I know," I said. "It was like it was meant to happen. Like something of your dog side told her to find us."

"Maybe," said Alaska with a grin.

The door opened Alaska's side and Maria stepped into the room. She looked concerned. "Oh, hello, Elsa honey. I'm guessing that Glacier's okay?"

"Did David tell you?" I felt surprised.

"You bet!" Maria nodded. "I had to tell Alaska. Didn't I, Sweetie?"

"Yeah," said Alaska.

"Well, your dog form." Maria put an arm round her niece's shoulder. "Glacier's okay. Dad went back to see if she was going back."

I sighed with relief. "Stay online, you two. I think that it's her outside the room."

Right on cue, the door opened and Glacier came in. She looked pleased with herself. "It's over! They've gone."

"Come here, Glacie," I said.

Glacier let the door close and walked to my bed. "What?"

"I've got a surprise," I said. "Someone was worried."

"Hey, Glacie!" Alaska smiled.

"Wolfie?" Glacier smiled.

"I heard about your fight," said Alaska with a slight giggle. "Ah, yeah," said Glacier. "Hopefully, that's going to be the last we hear of Emily and Diana for a while."

"Auntie Maria is with me," said Alaska. "And since you call the Bitch her name?"

"From today," said Glacier

"Hey, Glacier darling." Maria said. "You were very Brave."

"I had it with them," said Glacier. "I lost a few people because of those people. I'm glad you are safe in Spain away from this, Wolfie. You wouldn't of survived. She did bring you up before Button attacked."

"Oh," said Maria as a phone went off somewhere. "It's probably your dad, girls."

"Maybe," said Glacier. "He did say that he'll update you properly, Auntie Maria."

"Okay," said Maria. "See you girls soon."

Then she left Alaska's room. Alaska looked at the two of us. "So, you basically fought for the bioth of us?"

Glacier nodded. "And everyone that means a lot, too! They upset Elsa. Didn't they?"

"They mentioned my dad," I felt tears come back. "That was six years before that day, Wolfie when your mother destroyed my life. Then yours and Glacier's on the very same day six years later."

"Oh, Els," said Alaska as I broke down. "Glacie, give your girlfriend a hug."

Glacier put her arms round me. "That was partly why I was angry at them, too!"

"I miss him," I sniffled. "Like very much."

"Our dad was mates with him," said Alaska struggling not to cry. "I never got to meet him, but I'm sure he's looking down at you and feeling proud that you made it to your 13th birthday, Els. Despite the battles with finding a proper place to live where you feel safe. I'm glad dad brought you to live with them."

"Same,," said Glacier gently grabbing a lock of my hair and twisting it round her fingers. "Christmas day was like a present you really wanted."

"Yeah," I sniffled. "Probably my other twelve birthdays and Christmases."

"It would make my year if I could meet you in person, Elsa!" Alaska said. "And see my family again. I heard Dad has a secret plan for later."

I nodded. So did Glacier. "It looks like we are getting a Mother like figure soon."

"Hasn't he dropped the question yet?" Asked Alaska.

We shook our heads.

———————————

A/N:

Here is chapter 75. The next chapter will be in Glacier's PPoint of View.

I entered this book into the Wattys 2023.  I doubt I will get in. But thought you should know.

I think you can guess what the big question is.