Chapter 94: Poor Elisabeth!

David's POV:

It was touch and go! When I drove up to Mill Brook 48 hours ago. It was to see my Daughter knelt beside Elsa who wasn't moving. Mr Black and Mrs Iceland were there, trying to calm Glacier down. But it didn't work. Glacier was far from calm. I haven't seen her so not herself since Alaska had to be sent to Spain. Elsa looked pale, and had sick stains down her uniform.

"Oh, Mr Baker!" Mr Black turned to me. "We don't know what went down this morning. But the girls came in after art lesson. Miss Harrison looked so pale. Then she just dropped like this. Had quite a nasty fall though."

"Oh," I said kneeling beside the unconscious girl. "She is twitching a lot."

"She won't wake up though, daddy!" Came my daughter's sob from under the table.

"Glacier," I said. "Come out from there. I'm sure Elsa's going to be okay."

But Glacier wouldn't move. I sighed and lifted Elsa up. The girl didn't know I was doing this. But she twitched, then her head started moving alarming.

"I better take her home," I said. "But Glacier has to stay. She needs to stay because she's missed some classes."

Mr black and Mrs Iceland nodded. Glacier however started panicking. Mrs Iceland managed to get under the table to comfort her, looking at me at the same time. "What do you think we should do? She can't go back to Drama like this. It's almost her last lesson of the day, too!"

"Send her back to Sparkle house," I suggested. "She feels safe there. Hopefully she can calm down then. Maybe sleep it off. I really need to take Elsa home to Inkwell."

The teacher nodded. "See you tomorrow when you pick the Twins up. Alaska is a superstar. Always helps the four girls out."

"That's so like her," I said with a smile.

The bell went. Students started to fill the corridors.

"Please make Elsa better," came my daughter's broken sobs. "I want her back. Please, Daddy?"

"Oh, sweetie," said Mrs Iceland hugging her gently. "Your dad will sort it out."

"Yes," I said. "Of course I will."

Then I carried Elsa out the school and to the car.

***

Elsa lay there on the sofa. Alaska was with her in her dog form, making sure that she was there with us. Glacier sat next to me, looking confused. I put my arm round my eldest daughter. "See, Darling. I did promise Elsa will be okay. We will treat her and hopefully keep her fits under control."

"Want water," came Elsa's voice. "Please?"

Lilly got up and walked out the room. Glacier sighed and looked close to crying again for the second time in two hours. I hugged her close.

"What's wrong, Glacie?" Elsa had managed to sit up, with Alaska's helping paws.

"You aren't well," said Glacier weakly. "Please get better?"

Alaska jumped off her and Elsa's sofa and trotted to her twin. I gently guided her hand to pet her twin. Alaska looked at us with a worried expression. She gave a little whimper. Button came over too. The dog sat at my feet.

"Good girl!" I tickled the Husky cross under the chin.

"She is a good girl!" Elsa looked at me.

"Here you go," said Lilly coming back in with a glass of water. "Here is some water."

"Thank you!" Elsa gently took the glass from Lilly who sat beside her and started to drink.

I sighed. Why did the girls always end up hurt or injured.

***

Lilly's POV:

I put my arm round my friend. Elsa looked so pale and had dark circles under her eyes. Dad told me about what happened. Poor Elsa!

"Do you need your medication, Elsa?" Dad asked getting up.

Elsa nodded. "I can feel another coming, David! I don't like it!"

"It's okay," I said hugging her. "You'll be okay."

But Elsa didn't look sure. Glacier looked white. She also had dark rings under her artificial eyes. Plus she looked like she cute herself again.

———————

A/N:

Here is chapter 94. I thought I could tell the events through David's point of view, then add Lillian's point of view, too!

Hope you enjoyed.