Chapter 96: the show day.

A/N:

This chapter will be another long one with another monty Point of view. Please enjoy!

————————

Glacier's POV:

It was finally show day. I knew that Dad, Auntie Maria, Lilly, Kate and Bruno were coming up to Mill Brook to see it. So was Scarlet and Luna's dad. I told Elsa about Scarlet being upset.

"Poor girl," said My girlfriend. "I hope I didn't scare her that day?"

"A little bit," I admitted, putting my uniform on. "But at least you can somewhat control your fits. Scarlet's dad can't. Auntie Maria was going to adopt her so he doesn't have to struggle."

Elsa hugged me. "How awful! I hope the flashing lights won't send him off!"

"Have you had your meds?" I asked.

"Of course," said Elsa. "Arianna gave me them while you went to Alaska and Scarlet's room."

"Ah good," I said with a sigh of relief.

The last thing we needed was Elsa to have a fit in the middle of the show.

"You look thoughtful," said Elsa. "What's up?"

"Do you think Alaska will consider staying after this?" I felt nervous.

"Yeah," said Elsa hugging me. "I'm sure she will."

"We are okay, aren't we?" I asked. "Like you wouldn't leave me?"

"What's made you think this?" Elsa hugged me. "I know I have Epilepsy. But it wouldn't kill me. We will be okay."

"You sound upset," I noted. "What's wrong?"

Elsa leant on me. "I'm sorry Glacie."

"Whatever for?" I felt confused. "What's there to be sorry about?"

"I don't know," sighed my girlfriend. "The fact I could have a fit any second. Making you worry for me."

"You can't help it," I reassured her. "You can't help having the fits!"

"Are you angry at me?" Elsa sounded anxious.

"Of course I am not," I said hugging her. "I'm not angry."

"Oh," said Elsa. "Thank you!"

I sighed and sat down. Elsa joined me. "Hey, Glace? What's wrong?"

"Nothing," I said.

"Worried about today?" Elsa hugged me close. "We'll be okay."

"You don't have the main role, though," I said.

"You'll be okay," said Elsa. "Honestly."

I hoped she was wright.

***

Elisabeth's POV:

It was two hours later, and we were getting ready for the morning show. I saw that Glacier was ghostly pale. Scarlet was looking worried. I guessed it was to do with her dad.

"Scar?" I called her to me.

The girl walked over. "Yeah?"

"Are you okay?" I put my arm round her. "I'm sorry if I scared you the other day!"

Scarlet shook her head. "Your fits aren't as extreme as my dad's ones."

"How bad can his ones get?" I wondered. "Glacier told me about how you could of lost him last time."

"Worse than your twitching and head things," said Scarlet. "He could be out for more than twenty-four hours. Sometimes he could be screaming and lots of different things."

I saw tears in her eyes. "Oh, Scar! It's okay! Even if he did ... you know ... you have us here. Then we both are that O word together."

Scarlet nodded. "Thank you, Els. At least we still have you!"

"I'm glad I'm here," I said. "I don't want to die!"

The bell went for Lunch. Glacier came up with Winter, Alaska and Midnight. I noticed Alaska and Midnight were closer.

***

Scarlets POV:

I felt comforted by Elsa. I knew that she would know how it felt like to loose a father.

It was after the show! Everything went well. Glacier felt happpy that she got through the two shows. Elsa didn't have a fit. I noticed that my Dad was there, smiling away. Bless him.

I ran over to him and hugged him.

"Woe, darling!" He said. "It's okay!"

"But what if it isn't, Dad?" I asked. "What if your fits can't stop?"

"Maria Baker will adopt you," said Dad ruffling my hair. "Ah, are these your friends?"

I turned to see Glacier, Elsa, Alaska, Winter, Midnight and Gacier and Alaska's siblings coming over. I nodded. "The red heads are the Bakers," I explained. "The blond is the girl we met in KFC the day Mum got shot. And that's my Girlfriend Winter if you don't remember."

Dad smiled as they came over. Then he stared at Elsa. "If it isn't Elsa Harrison!"

"Hey, Mr Cookson," said Elsa with a smile. "Long time no see!"

"Scarlet told me you went through it all," said Dad. "I'm sorry about your father. We were great friends."

Elsa nodded. "It's nice to see you again. Luna got me through life in Ottershead Orphanage. She lives next to the Bakers and helps out here!"

"I knew Luna would do something like that," said Dad with a smile.

"We will be going out in a bit," said Glacier. "My dad is taking us to town and for a meal. If you and your dad want to come, Scar!"

"Of course!" Dad smiled. "What do you say, my princess?"

I smiled and nodded. "Count us in, Glace!"

"See you in a bit," said Elsa.

Then they all walked off. I snuggled up to dad.

***

Lilly's POV:

I was pleased with the show. Everyone did great!

We got out of the car in Mill Brook City Centre. Glacier got her cane out and held Elsa's arm. Dad smiled at me, Kate, Bruno, Alaska, Winter and Midnight. "Let's go to find outfits for the Wedding!"

We all nodded. Then we followed him into town.

"Are you okay?" I asked Elsa as I walked beside her and Glacier.

Elsa nodded. "Yeah. I feel better!"

"That's good," I said. "Well done both of you for today! Especially you, Glacie!"

"Aww, thank you, Lilly!" Glacier smiled. "I did struggle."

Elsa nodded. "She did!"

"Well it's over now, until next year," I said.

"True," said both girls.

We walked on. I felt a bit sad. Don't know why.

——————-

A/N P2:

Here is chapter 96. I hope you enjoyed it. Sorry that I skipped things. But I wanted to focus on the before and after! In book 2, things will be in detail.

See you in chapter 97!

With love!

Wolfie!