Chapter 46: Seriously?

Glacier's POV:

"Glacier Freya Baker!" Came an angry voice.

It was the next day and I was walking to English. Elsa had gone ahead with Winter and Scarlet. I turned. "Yes?"

"I want you to come to my office at once, please!" Mrs Vicles grabbed me.

Oh great. She dragged me with her. I felt pain shoot through me as she did this.

"Get off my girlfriend, you bitch," came an equally angry American accent.

"Elisabeth," I hissed. "Don't come."

"She's going to hurt you again," Elsa sounded panicked.

"Get back to Scar and Winter," I said as calm as I could. "Please. I don't want you watching."

"You heard her," Vicles glared at Elsa. "If you aren't careful, Miss Harrison, you will be sent home."

Elsa turned and ran off. I sighed with relief. I didn't want her hurt. Vicles meanwhile took me to her office. Zelda was there.

"Get off Glacier, now," she snapped, standing up.

Vicles ignored her and looked at me. "I knew you would tell about me."

"What are you going to do to me?" I felt my legs tremble badly.

"Funny you should ask," said Vicles grabbing my other hand and dragging me to the torture chair. "But this will be quick."

She tied my hands to the arms of the chair. I felt the rope cut into my very raw bruises.

"I heard you hate needles," Mrs Vicles said. "How conveenant for me."

"Glacier," said Zelda ergently. "She's seriously going to do more than just hurt you."

"Get Elsa." I  hissed.

Pain shot through me as the ropes were tightened. I heard Zelda run out the room at full speed.

"Why does that matter?" I asked Vicles.

"I'm sure you'll find out later tonight." Vicles leant over me. "You are a daddy's girl. I'm sure daddy wants his girl safely home."

She started to laugh evilly. I yelped in pain as I felt the needle go into my arm. The door slowly opened.  Who was there.

"You will pay for this," I hissed, spit going everywhere.

"shut up or I'll shut you up." Vicles snapped. "You are gross."

"You more," I snapped. The autism was kicked into geer. "I'm sure the police will welcome you into a cell. I'm sure they have one with your name on it!"

"You need to shut up right now!" Vicles yelled.

"Why should I?" I asked. "This is britain. I have the freedom of Speech."

"You definitely have a tongue," snapped Vicles. "Hm ... time is coming."

"Time?" I felt the chair vibrate. Oh crap. It was my phone. "What do you mean?"

Vicles just leant over me again. Then the next thing I knew, something was going through me. I felt more pain shoot through me. then I felt drowsey.

"What ... what's happening?" I felt heavy.

Vicles untied me  and lay me on a bed. My whole body felt heavy. What on earth was going on?

"Want a drink, Glacier?" Vicles was holding a cup near my mouth.

Did I have any choice. She was laughing. Then I smelt the very strong sent of alcohol.

"Ring the police," came a panicked voice from the other side of the door.

"Elsa?" I managed to call out. But it didn't sound like my voice. It sounded different.

Vicles laughed. "Elisabeth's not here!" She said, opening my mouth.

The next thing I knew, the door slammed open. Then the room temperature changed. I felt sleep take me. But before I blacked out, I heard Elsa's angry voice.

"What did you do to her, you Bitch?"

"What should of happened to her," laughed Vicles.

"You're under arrest!" Came a deep voice. "Come out with your hands up or we come in."

I needed to get something out to Elsa. I felt unconsciousness creep even more into my body.

"Glacier?" Elsa's hands held my own. "Glacier, baby? talk to me. It's me."

I almost blacked out. "Elsa. Help me."

Then I blacked out completely. My hearing even went.

***

A/N:

No! Glacier!

One thing. I have planned this to happen.

Don't worry! Glacier's not dead.

Glacier Freya Baker - At Mill Brook book 1 - (completed)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara