Chapter 5. A panic attack.

Glacier's POV:

I sat down, my hands trembled as Elsa sat beside me. She obviously noticed the signs.

"Glace," she whispered. "It's okay."

Her hand gently grabbed mine and squeezed it.

"Do you want a drink, Glacier?" Arianna turned to me.

"Could I have water, please, Arianna," I said.

"Are you sure you don't want a tea or hot chocolate?" Asked Arianna.

I shook my head. "No thank you!"

"Well at least one out of four of you are polite." Said Clarrissa said turning to us."

"Trust me," said Freya, who was sitting on the other table. "I'm sure she's putting on the act."

I turned my head to her voice and started trembling. Elsa's arm came round me. "Well, you can't say much, Freya."

"And it's the orphan," sneered Freya. "What are two very bad behaved people doing in a place like this?"

I felt my head hurt where the swing hit it.  Memories oof the day came back to me.

"We all know that Glacier can be very polite, thank you, Freya!" Arianna saw the signs very clearly. Me and dad explained about my sudden tempers. I went complete cursing mode and couldn't stop. I also sometimes switched from English to Spanish. It wasn't my fault. My dad was mostly spanish.

Elsa stared at Freya. I could tell that she was angry through her grip that was suddenly round me. I could feel her trembling which was not a good sign.

"What about your behaviour then, Freya?" Her american accent came out strong. I liked it. "What about how you hurt others and got them expelled when all the time, it was your fault."

I leant on Elsa who held me, protectively. Arianna was with us, hugging the two of us.

"That's enough, Freya," said Clarrissa. "You are not going to upset Glacier and Elsa any more."

I felt that she would be wrong. She didn't know the real Freya. Me and Elsa did, however. I winced as my pain in my head got worse.

"Arianna," I said. "Could I have some pain relief, please? My head aches badly."

Arianna got up and got me a cup of water. While both the staff were getting pain relief and water, Freya came to us.

"We meet again, Autistic freak," she sneered.

"Freya," I said as politely as I could. "I don't want a fight. I hate fights."

Freya looked at me. I could feel her glare. "Really? You, the most bad behaved person in this world that got expelled from however many schools?"

Now she had done it! She triggered my worse memory.

"You made Annabelle hit me in the ******* head!" I said through gritted teeth. "You ..."

"Er ... Glacier?" Elsa sounded nervous.

"Just, leave me and Elisabeth alone," I said calming down. "Okay? We don't want fights."

Arianna came back over and Freya backed away.

"Hand out, Glacier," she said gently.

I put my hand out and she dropped the pills in it. Then she gently lead my other hand to the water.

"Thank you," I said. "Sorry about that!"

"That's okay," said Arianna. "But be careful. We don't want you in trouble!"

I nodded. I didn't want to get in trouble

***

A/N:

Here is chapter 5.

How do you like this story so far?

Sorry I haven't updated this.